May 13 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. So much work in the yard today! Got some things cleaned up and worked on the flower beds and garden areas. Calories were well under but not for a great reason - fearing I might be coming down with a stomach bug my husband caught.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    12-May
    Exercise: 1 hour 40 minutes of power walking
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: everything

13-May
    Exercise: 2 hours of cycling
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: everything
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    May 13
    Pass day as planned. Did not track calories but made it to the gym and did 45 minutes of weight training.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Celebrating Mother’s Day and the engagement of our youngest son!
    Pass Day #2.
    It was a very good day and weekend.
    Back to normal rules tomorrow
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 (by the hair of my chubby chin chin!)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 77 mins - 15 of them on the exercise bike from 11:45-midnight so I would not go over my calorie goal. Did it! 29 calories under!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, thanks to this challenge! I did not want to take my 3rd Pass Day!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes, every gram!

Thank you @RangerRickL & @craigo3154 for running this amazing group that helps so many of us.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    May 13th.

Yes 3x. 20 min walk
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Celebrating Mother’s Day and the engagement of our youngest son!
    Congratulations!
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    May 13
    Yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    “chubby chin chin”

chinny chin chin !!!! Darn auto fill!
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    ex post facto. Don't know what that means. I don't think I made it up.
    I got a couple of days of on track and in tolerance. Lost track of which.

Got some good climb today. Strava gave me badges which is not the same as PR's but I still like 'em. I think the badges were for second fastest on that nasty hill I do repeats on.
    Heh! I get all full of myself until I get passed by a runner. "I can't believe I am getting passed by a runner!" is what I said as she went by. She made some rejoinder but I couldn't tell what as she was running at respiratory capacity and no room for talking.
    That is ok. Them hills are kind of equalizers for old guy mountain bikers and runners. 15 minute miles. But the beauty of biking is, I got a place to sit and there is zero effort to get back down the hill. Runners, well they just got to keep on running.

Happy mothers day. I am a day late saying it.

Had Buddy over. His family is a soccer family. Attending soccer isn't all that comfortable for Buddy so my wife and I have him over and give him the grandma and grandpa treatment.
    He loves it. He loves us. So even though my wife and I never had kids we can still be surrogate grandparents. That little guy, we treat him like our little Prince.

Respiratory capacity - I avoid running at peak respiratory capacity. If I control my respiration I control my heart rate. I do that by counting while I am breathing. Count pedal strokes inside my breaths. Inhale 2, 3, 4. exhale 2, 3, 4.

For all that, I still ain't fast as a teenage runner. That's alright. I am having fun.

Heh! I got the lizard to leave! Didn't have to catch him.