Week 7 Challenge - Increase your steps

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
edited May 2018 in Social Groups
For all those walkers out there - this week see if you can increase your steps by 5%.

For those of you (myself included) not walking/running, see if you can keep track of how many steps you are taking each day. For me, that means rummaging through the junk drawer for my pedometer and getting a new battery in it!

Have a great week!

Replies

• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted on this one! My daily goal is currently 5500 per day (super sedentary job). I will increase the goal this week to 5775. We'll see!
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal (10,000) on 5/7 days last week, with a total of 80,346 steps. I’m up for the challenge of beating that this week!

I spend most of my working day sat on my backside (unless I have a meeting in another building), but do get around 2000 every morning taking my son to school, and try and get out at lunch for half an hour. The car park is also ~500 steps from my office!
  • for_my_tomorrow
    for_my_tomorrow Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies!!
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8000 steps. I am going to increase it to 8500 before exercising!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Finally got a battery for my pedometer so I’m late starting on this. Weather hasn’t been cooperating either. So I’m running behind on this challenge.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal (10,000) on 5/7 days last week, with a total of 80,346 steps. I’m up for the challenge of beating that this

5/7 days again, total steps 84,095! So I did beat it, but not by a very big margin, percentage-wise.
This discussion has been closed.