When you hit goal...

gutsnglory6
gutsnglory6 Posts: 76 Member
What is the one (somewhat silly) thing you’re going to allow yourself to do when you make it to your goal?

Or what’s the reward you’ve promised yourself for that end point?

I’m going to wear a crop top in public (silly, I know, but definitely a mark of feeling comfortable in my skin).

Replies

• como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    i would tell you to just wear it now - seriously. be your own reward
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Just being able to wear the other 90% of my (rather large) wardrobe again will be celebration enough. I do not own a very 'forgiving' wardrobe. Not a lot of stretchy jeans and loose flowing tops, lol.
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    I went on a shopping spree.... it is hard to not buy clothes when you aren't ashamed of your body anymore and everything looks great. Fortunately H&m is an hour away so I only go there a couple times a year. However TJmaxx is right down the road.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Not sure I already have some clothes for then....perhaps a gym membership?
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    I want to try Stitch Fix!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    When I hit goal I get to gain weight again (on purpose)! Yay. :p
  • io8785a
    io8785a Posts: 35 Member
    I'm going to buy a dress or three from eShakti, and go get a slice of my favorite jumbo slice pizza.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,299 Member
    I want to lose 6 more lbs but I went ahead & bought a bunch of summer shorts & tops saturday that fit me just right, I figure another 6 lbs won't put me in another size category & I NEEDED some, non of mine fit from last summer & I've been buying used clothes since then
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Well, I just bought a bikini that should look okay once I lose the last 6-7 lbs. It fits but I'm not sure I like how it makes my love handles look. I needed a smaller bathing suit... my current one falls off when doing laps, and none of the one pieces were even remotely sensible.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Well, I just bought a bikini that should look okay once I lose the last 6-7 lbs. It fits but I'm not sure I like how it makes my love handles look. I needed a smaller bathing suit... my current one falls off when doing laps, and none of the one pieces were even remotely sensible.

I love TYR swimwear. I used to work at a pool and they had great high waisted bikinis and crop workout tops that lasted a loooong time in the chlorine. take a look here: https://swimoutlet.com/p/tyr-womens-arvada-riva-classic-bikini-bottom-8165896/?rec=top_primary+brand
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I'm wanting to go get a cute haircut for the summer if I make it to 135. If I make it to 120, My reward will be the sense of satisfaction actually meeting the goal. Bonus Points is I have to shop for smaller clothes. I want to start recomp once I reach around my end goal weight.
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    I got a massage and went shopping!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    I'm going to go clothes shopping - mostly for work clothes. I have some I can barely fit into that will fit nicely, but they're old, so I want to get some new ones that look good and fit my new roles better. I have a few dresses I may start to sport as well that I currently cannot zip up.

Oh, and the BIG one? That will be wearing a sexy, low back, slinky dress to my racing annual awards banquet - that's the one I REALLY want!
  • shadowbaby4
    shadowbaby4 Posts: 60 Member
    I just bought a pair of jeans that will fit once I hit my goal. I can't wait to wear them!
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    My reward is getting to eat at surplus
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    I wanted to answer this but I can't actually remember what I wanted to do for my goal and if I did it or not. I had mini goals where I did things like 'start a new exercise', get a new piercing - I only kept my second and third holes.

I do, however, remember at the start wanting to wear a pair of Nike leggings in a size small. And I do, but nothing prepares you for the tall girl camel toe. :lol:
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    Evamutt wrote: »
    I want to lose 6 more lbs but I went ahead & bought a bunch of summer shorts & tops saturday that fit me just right, I figure another 6 lbs won't put me in another size category & I NEEDED some, non of mine fit from last summer & I've been buying used clothes since then

That was the best part of my shopping spree was that I had to toss/donate all my shorts I had been wearing because they would just fall off me now. The only pair that fit I've had for 10+ years and are a very faded black.

Unfortunately the cute swim tops I have purchased in the past years also have to go because you can't pick where you lose weight. I wish I could wear one pieces but I need an extra long that is XS/S in the top and on the bigger side of M at the bottom.
  • FitSeachely
    FitSeachely Posts: 74 Member
    Since work provides uniform, I have a very limited personal wardrobe so shopping for clothes that aren’t hand me down will be the best reward. I also want a very sexy photo shoot with my motorcycle.