Question on Weigh In Days

Options
leonadixon
leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
Hi everyone! So I have noticed in many posts, people comment about their lowest or highest weight for weigh in. Do many of you weigh everyday but post the weight of the Monday morning weigh in? I have been recording my Tuesday weight for the weigh in because that was my normal day already. I am just curious how others are really doing their weigh ins.

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday and post that. Now this week I was up because I knowingly overate so I’m weighing myself daily just because but I am still going to post only my weigh in for next Monday.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself a couple of times during the week just to keep half an eye on progress. I weigh in with whatever it says on (usually) Tuesday morning, but have just started logging all of them in happy scale. Before I would just log the ‘official’ weekly weight.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself a couple of times during the week just to keep half an eye on progress. I weigh in with whatever it says on (usually) Tuesday morning, but have just started logging all of them in happy scale. Before I would just log the ‘official’ weekly weight.

I have heard of that app repeatedly. Do you like it? Is that the whole name of it? I could not find it yesterday. I was thinking of trying it out.
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily but post my Monday morning weight. I find that a Monday weigh keeps me more on track over the weekend. During the next session we can try another day of the week if that is what the group would like. I think the most important thing is consistency.
  • nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I weigh and track on libra everyday but I post what I weigh on Monday, this is kind of frustrating because for some reason I never have the lowest recordings on Mondays.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »

I have heard of that app repeatedly. Do you like it? Is that the whole name of it? I could not find it yesterday. I was thinking of trying it out.

Happy Scale is iOS only I think. Libra (mentioned above) is the Android equivalent. I am not sure yet if I like it or not. I think the fact that my scales only weigh in whole pounds makes it less nuanced.
This discussion has been closed.