"Low Carb" Tortillas

Options
kkmulholland2
kkmulholland2 Posts: 8 Member
Hi All,
I'm interested in using the Low Carb Tortillas within my Keto plans BUT am concerned they may not be as truly low carb as advertised. That Dreamfields pasta company got hit witj MILLIONS in false advertising claims due to their fakery and I'm concerned the tortillas may have the same issue. Any thoughts/experiences with this product you can share? Thanks!

Replies

• mrs_BF
    mrs_BF Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’ve been using Cut Da Carb for tortillas and anything really. Not sure where you’re from, but it’s 9g net carbs in the US. My husband is Mexican and has not complained about them at all.
  • alexsa00
    alexsa00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got the Cut Da Carb tortillas too...LOVE them! I make a breakfast burrito every morning.
  • KValmera71
    KValmera71 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy those from? I occasionally use HEB's (Texas grocer) brand of low carb tortilla's to make tortilla chips when I am craving nachos. But like the OP, I am not sure how safe these are. I haven't come out of ketosis using them but curious if there are better options.
  • mrs_BF
    mrs_BF Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    KValmera71 wrote: »
    Where do you buy those from? I occasionally use HEB's (Texas grocer) brand of low carb tortilla's to make tortilla chips when I am craving nachos. But like the OP, I am not sure how safe these are. I haven't come out of ketosis using them but curious if there are better options.

You have to order them on their website. I was hesitant at first because of the price, but I’ve loved them and so does my husband (non-keto). Check out their Instagram page for customer recipes/ideas. I followed it for a week or so before I purchased. They’re awesome for chips!!!