May 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Oh I so agree today! Today is red, white and blue day at the bank. Ok yes I actually have a very festive scarf for such an occasion. My coworkers pay to dress down. I just don't care for the look plus if it's not in accordance you can get a verbal warning. Yes even the dressing down is strict LOL. I stick to dress code.

Looking forward to the long weekend hopefully I will get the plants all in. I can't believe how fast grass grows this is crazy. My neighbor scalps his lawn hubby prefers our longer. I really wish we had the house with no lawn but my husband hated that house he needed land.
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    May 24th

Exercised?Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

May 25th

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday, but it had been a very long day. I also went for a 10K run after work, just to clear my head and by the time I got back, it was late and I was shattered.

Today, pretty much the same, but managed to get in a doggie walk and a 5K run.
    I'm glad you like the piccies I posted - I have more to share, I'll pop them up at the weekend.

@RangerRickL - I just LOVE your post above!

Now, a nice soak in the bath to ease my achy muscles, then a relaxing evening with the kids -Friday nights are family nights here.
  • ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    5/2Tracked-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise'yes water zumba 1hr & stationary bike-+1hr
    Out for lunchnot bad
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Exercise? One hour walk in Highland Park (hills) and stroll to Strong Hall at Colgate Rochester Divinity School. Lived in the area for 35 years...so past due for a visit! The architecture and the chapel was beautiful.
    4fzcsifprbzq.jpg
    Calories? Within allowance
    Logged? Yes

@RangerRickL I'll be ready for that 8 hour nap in the near future! Hope you are feeling 100% soon!
    @craigo3154 Have a fun weekend celebrating with your parents. The big 5-0 is a milestone but is in the distant past for some of us...that should be good news to you as you have a lot of years to go!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I accidentally posters for today in yesterday’s post so I will just say yes x 3 with a big fun dance party in my living room for exercise today
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    May 25
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I actually did some exercise today. An interesting and novel experience riding a robotic horse simulator. I'll post pictures for tomorrow's opener.
    I road the simulator horse at the walk, trot, and canter for 90 minutes.
    Calories: under by ok margin
    Tracking: okay
    @craigo3154 I agree with @w8goal4life, she and I are the same age...enjoy your youth!! We are enjoying our older age too.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 3 mile walk
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    May 25
    Yes x 3

Exercised: 109 minutes
    Calories: under
    Tracking: Yes, always

6 more days. This challenge is helping me greatly. I took a 53 Min walk tonight after dinner so calories would be under. Thank you.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for today, am enjoying the strength training!
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Lol I too accidentally posted today's in yesterday's. I think I remember reading that it all gets read so all is good but just to make it easy...yes 3xs for me!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Exercised: No
    Calories: Over
    Tracked: Yes

Hoping my knee will be better before the June challenge.

6enjifnwzou3.jpg

Lol, I think that sums up the both of us hun! ;)
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Today was windy so the temp was lower than it has been for a while. Good dog walk this morning, solo as hubby had to work, I can’t wait for him to retire too.
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes