Replies

• PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yay! Phi Mu! :happy:
  • PhiMuHoney
    Options
    I just realized that I didn't introduce myself. If you can't tell from my previous comment and my name on here... as well as the color of my dress in my picture, I am a Phi Mu- Delta Eta from Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY- initiated Spring 2006.
  • SpandexDreams
    Options
    Hello all! I'm SO glad that there is a sorority group!

My name is Megan and I am a Tri Delta alum from University of California, Merced. I was a founding member of the Epsilon Kappa chapter as well as UC Merced's greek system as a whole--new campus (est. 2005) means new greek system. I was initiated January 2009 and graduated May 2011.

Feel free to add me! Best of luck to all of you ladies! Look forward to supporting each other in this group!
  • jproost
    jproost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am an Alpha Xi Delta from University of Wisconsin- La Crosse! I initiated last fall (2011) and so far I am loving it :)
    I am so excited to meet other sorority girls out there trying to get healthy too!
  • mackie121
    mackie121 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I'm an Alpha Sigma Tau, beta phi chapter. I love that there's a sorority group! I was just initiated in spring 2012 and i love being part of an amazing group of girl! it's a pleasure to meet you all :flowerforyou:
  • PhiMuHoney
    Options
    Congrats, Mackie, and welcome!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am an Alpha Delta Pi from the Gamma Tau chapter at the University of Vermont. I was initiated in 1995. :)
  • bamwonderwoman
    Options
    Hey ladies, i'm a lady in Alpha Delta Pi sorority and was initiated in fall 2010 at Northwest Missouri State University. I've held the offices of New Member Coordinator and Alumnae Relations Chair. I'm looking forward to working my way into a healthy lifestyle! hopefully with some help from other wonderful greek women! :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, i'm a lady in Alpha Delta Pi sorority and was initiated in fall 2010 at Northwest Missouri State University. I've held the offices of New Member Coordinator and Alumnae Relations Chair. I'm looking forward to working my way into a healthy lifestyle! hopefully with some help from other wonderful greek women! :)

Welcome to MFP!!
  • ddh3808
    ddh3808 Posts: 16
    Options
    HI all, I am currently a senior in college and sister of Kappa Kappa Gamma. any other kappas out there? good luck with everyone's journey!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    So great to find such a supportive group for sorority women!

I am a Kappa Delta from the Eta Psi chapter at UNC Charlotte! :smile:

Feel free to add me! I log on daily and post often! We all could use a little encouragement and I look forward to meeting some of you (well, in MFP-land) very soon!

:heart:
  • kelseyann130
    Options
    Hello! I'm a Sigma Kappa from the University of Florida! I don't know if this group is still active, but I'd love to talk with other Panhellenic women!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kelsey!!!
  • jeannetteglime
    jeannetteglime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Delta Gamma - Epsilon Rho Chapter - Western Michigan University - initiated 2004! Great to see all the support!

Jeannette
  • butilovetacos
    butilovetacos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am a sister of Alpha Sigma Tau, Gamma Pi Chapter of Lycoming College in PA. Initiated in Spring '07, graduated in Spring '10. This group was a great idea!

HI!!! I am a sister of Alpha Sigma Tau, Delta Upsilon Chapter, St Leo University, St Leo Florida. Initiated in Spring '04 and graduated in Spring '07!! I love that we are sorority women making a positive healthy change with our lives!! So active, self-reliant and trustworthy of us!!!
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm a Phi Mu with a long history of Greeks in my family. I was initiated at UNC Greensboro <3
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    LIOB!
  • missmakaylakayl
    missmakaylakayl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Sigma Kappa from California University of Pennsylvania (Gamma Upsilon), I was initiated in fall 15', an graduated with a bachelors in Psychology, and an associates of liberal arts in 2017.

I love meeting new sisters, and am thrilled to be support all go you <3