Friend requests

Options

Replies

• LinzNicholeV
    LinzNicholeV Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party but I'm open to FR! I've been doing keto for a month now and I've lost almost 20lbs, and feeling great!
  • Fiendkin
    Fiendkin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be open to making friends. Doing this on my own might fizzle so it would be nice to have an accountability buddy or twenty.
  • VintageChicMama
    VintageChicMama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Just started my 2nd week!
  • JamiJoAnn94
    JamiJoAnn94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I’m on day 7 of keto and so far so good. First week and I’m down 9 pounds. I was a lover of ALL things carbs! So this has been a challenge. But I’m excited to see where this takes me.

I’m looking for more friend on keto to help me along. Feel free to send me a FR.
    would love to get down to 140. Started at 200.
  • ChristineDoesKeto
    ChristineDoesKeto Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for about a month but just started tracking using mfp today! feel free to add me :smile:
  • mystiravyn
    mystiravyn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started Keto today. Open to FR. Thinking about IF...
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi - open to friend requests - about 6 weeks in and 11lbs down.
  • Amandap0606
    Amandap0606 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started keto on February 4th of this year, and am down 23 lbs. I'm open to friends. The more support the better.
  • piscesjoey
    piscesjoey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all, found this group in a search on here & decided to join it. This is my second time around on the keto journey & definitely planning to stick with it long term & see it through to my weight loss goal. I originally started this back in October of 2017 & came the middle of December I lost 46 pounds, but after deciding to take a break for the Christmas & New Year holidays & pick it back up I fell back into my bad eating habits, & after many false starts over the past 6 months I'm putting my foot down & recommitting myself to this. Looking to lose 75 pounds this time around. Feel free to add me as a friend, my diary is always open.
  • rebecca_beckerz
    rebecca_beckerz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    looking for keto friends!!
  • amybethjack
    amybethjack Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto 5.5 weeks and I'm down about 20 pounds so far (115 more to go). I feel like I am still very new to this and I am open to more keto friends.
  • SheenaRamone13
    SheenaRamone13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keto. I am almost 2 months in, -27lbs down and am looking for friends who are also keto. I have a long way to go and I am ready. Please add.
  • auroralaura69
    auroralaura69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am open to new keto friends! I have been low carb off and on for years. I have been strictly under 20 carbs for almost a month now but no weight loss. My problem is that I drink and it's really keeping me stalled. I think with more support and friends, it will help!!
  • TheShrinkingQueen
    Options
    Hi, I am 2 weeks into the Keto Lifestyle and just getting started with IF. I would love to grow my support group so I am open to FR's.
  • teejarvisevans
    teejarvisevans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day One of Keto lifestyle in the books! Please add me...I could use all the support I can get.
  • gal4u2nv
    gal4u2nv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I have been low carb/keto since February 2017, started out trying to lose a little weight for my wedding last year and have just remained on Keto as I love it 🙂
    It’s done more for me than just lose weight!
    Open to meeting new friends on keto, keep each other going on our journeys...... I also have a Instagram page which I update with pics of my daily keto foods too 🙂
  • drea20402018
    drea20402018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started 3 days ago, feel free to send a friend request. A helpful and encouraging word is always Great! I've been doing some research & as an early birthday present to myself, you can go wrong with living a healthier life. Plus I'm willing to share any helpful tips I learn throughout this journey!
  • Emily_Carys
    Emily_Carys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started Keto on Monday as my Christmas silly season is pretty much over and I can concentrate on sorting my diet out. Feel free to add me.
  • sexysexy2
    sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    how do I add people as friends when in the community ?
  • jsuggs2
    jsuggs2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for over a year and down 35 pounds. It's been a great change for me as far as my health goes, and I get to eat almost everything I love! Willing to share my experience and help folks that are new to keto. Open to FR.