JUMP IN June 2018: Week 1 (6/1-6/7)

13»

Replies

• rpmkarting
    rpmkarting Posts: 49 Member
    Late to the Party.

Goal= lose 10 lbs with no excersize

Stay under 20g carbs each day

My goal is to lose the first 50 lbs with having zero excersize just to see if it can be done on strictly diet. Once I hit 250 I will begin to excersize starting with 2 days the first week, second week 3 3rd week 4 4th week 5 and maintain that until I lose another 50. I am so far down 34 lbs, I have 16 lbs to go until 250.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    6/5

Calories :)
    Net carbs :):)
    Exercise :)

Net carbs were at 17g yesterday, very good for me. I have been alternating a bit, one day lower (like yesterday) and some days in the 30g range. The only real difference that give me in my days is a 1/2 bagel in the morning. It works for me!
    Got in a pretty good upper body strength workout and then a half hour of yoga.

just watched the fathead pizza video posted here, the one with the almond flour. Looks good, I think I may give it a try. I have. Been having a keto English muffin in the morning with cream cheese on it. They are pretty good and keep me satisfied.

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Exercise :-1: In my gym clothes, with my gym bag packed, got so engrossed in my audiobook I drove right on past the gym and didn't even realize it until I was almost at work.
    Carbs :+1:
    Calories :+1:
    Water :+1:
    Logging :+1:
    IF :+1:
  • marisol787
    marisol787 Posts: 10 Member
    So far so good, done some kind of physical activity every day, logged every day, and I'm down another pound. 8 more to go.
  • HelenGrace203
    HelenGrace203 Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2018
    Jumping in late! Week 2-4 goals:
    1. Log every damn bite, hit targets
    2. Gym x 5 days/week
    3. Bust this 4 week stall!!
    4. Lose 5#
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Logging, a dog walk, 20 minutes of cardio and weight lifting today. I had a terrible sugar craving this afternoon, headed for the candy bowl and diverted myself to a meeting early. I snacked a bit before dinner but have stayed under calorie goals. Will try and up my protein tomorrow to help feel more satisfied.
  • bozmo
    bozmo Posts: 177 Member
    plan it :)
    log it :)
    eat it :)
    I didn't really feel like cooking, but the shrimp tacos were worth it.
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    IF most days
    Walking more
    Increased water intake daily
    Lose 5 pounds
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    6/6

Cals :)
    Net Carbs :)
    Exercise :)

Net carbs 29g yesterday. Added some soy sauce to my cauliflower rice making it much more tasty and good. Got out for a 6K run, still slow but faster than I have been lately.
    Good day.
  • HelenGrace203
    HelenGrace203 Posts: 132 Member
    Week 2 Day 1
    o:) Log every damn bite, hit targets
    >:) Gym x 5 days/week
    o:) Water
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Joining late if that’s ok?

Goals for this week (day 1 of 7)

Food:
    1. Get up to my calories 5/7 (I’m struggling to eat enough for some reason). 0/5
    2. Macros in range 1/7

Exercise
    3. Gym 6/7 1/6
    4.Get to 10’000 steps 5/7 0/5

Sleep:
    5. Get to bed in time to have at least 7hr a night 1/7

• supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    6/7

No stress eating
    carbs under net 30 (struggled a

Night leg cramps not under control as yet. :'(

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Exercise, logging and fasting all good today. I waited too late to eat dinner and ended up snacking on nuts late. I’m finding salmon and shrimp do not keep me full enough so I need to figure out what I can add to fix the issue.
  • bozmo
    taylok23 wrote: »
    Exercise, logging and fasting all good today. I waited too late to eat dinner and ended up snacking on nuts late. I’m finding salmon and shrimp do not keep me full enough so I need to figure out what I can add to fix the issue.

Salmon and shrimp are both lean. Are you getting enough fat? Butter, nuts, etc
  • bozmo
    plan it :)
    log it :)
    eat it :)

jogged / walked 6k. I guess my muscles are not yet fat adapted. My legs felt like lead today.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,673 Member
    Slid into the low carb WOE fairly easily this time. It's been easy to stay on track. About a month in and now starting to see the pounds dropping off: a couple tenths yesterday, a half today. It feels so right. Can you hear the relief?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Slid into the low carb WOE fairly easily this time. It's been easy to stay on track. About a month in and now starting to see the pounds dropping off: a couple tenths yesterday, a half today. It feels so right. Can you hear the relief?

Sure can. :wink:
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 103 Member
    I am late in posting but I am in. Week 1 goal is to meal prep and portion control.
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    I am late in posting but I am in. Week 1 goal is to meal prep and portion control.

Jump onto the thread baconslave posted above sweets :-) everyone is posting in week 2 now :-)
This discussion has been closed.