Weekly Post - 4.6.18 - 10.06.18

Options
KateNkognito
KateNkognito Posts: 1,525 Member
Monday is back. Enjoy it because you can. :)
Happy fasting to everyone who is doing it today!

Replies

• KateNkognito
    Options
    Today's fast went really well! I had a few more calories than I usually do, but I mowed the lawn for my husband... I greatly over-estimated how in shape I am! LOL BUT I burned a ton of calories, so it is all good!
    I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!
  • sjgold123
    sjgold123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi all i am still here just about lol
    We were camping last week taking the kids to a safari park great fun but as you have heard me talk about it before the caravan makes me relax which means the diet too.
    So i didn't log last week so that means you eat more than you realise. I have come home and i put on 3llbs i know that will come off quick when it goes on within a week i can shift it quick however i'm ready to thump the hubby as he ate more than me (ok his bmr is higher) and he stays the same!!! I think his support is paramount so i get you mamainthekitchen!
    We have come home and he is like are you still counting cals!? Yeah ok mate! Anyway uff
    So i love healthy food so eating the right stuff is easy but hating the restrictions on the bad stuff at the mo, i will get back on it. I've stuck to 1400 since home just need to get back into the game with low days. Sorry to bring the mood down x
  • SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I had a good light day yesterday and remarkable I didn't feel like eating the house down this morning!
    Happy day to all!
  • sjgold123
    Options
    I've lost 2 of my 3llbs gained so i'm on track. Factoring in my one treat per day helps along with seeing pics in recent bbq parties and thinking 'yep i look slim in this picture'. :-)
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Hi gang!
    Today is our last day of our trip to Arizona. We fly home to the East Coast this afternoon.
    Have not been fasting, but have been eating pretty well. This family is pretty healthy LOL.
    Sounds like you guys are doing well and getting back on track. I am happy for you!
    See you all soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Yesterday was not good for weight loss, and I was feeling badly about it. But then I looked at my weekly nutrition tab and I am perfectly on track to lose a pound this week! It helped me to put the one bad day into perspective and not toss in the towel for today, too. I hope you all are doing well!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Hey, y'all! Today is a fast day for me! Happy fasting to anyone else who is doing it, too!
    I have reconnected with my old love... tuna salad! I can make it and have that be my fasting food for the day, along with some veggies and crackers and it is SO good!
    Have a great day!
  • SpanishFusion
    Options
    Today is my light day. Do you all fast on days that you are not feeling well? I woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine and it is better but it hasn't left me completely. I may try to eat a little more than initially planned. I dunno.
  • SpanishFusion
    Options
    Oh yes, I changed my user name to have a touch more Cyber Privacy as my old name was also my email address. Just so you know. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @SpanishFusion If I have a migraine on a fast day, I try to have a little something salty and sweet. It seems to help. I understand the cyber security, my name isn't really Kate, I am incognito. ;)
    Today's fast is going ok. I am STARVING, but I am not giving in!
  • sjgold123
    Options
    Hi all feeling like i want some toast just for comfort but staying strong as i'm not actually hungry plus i've stayed on track today so determined to stay that way and i feel saying that on here confirms it too!!
  • SpanishFusion
    Options
    My light day turned into a heavy day. I'm not beating myself up because I think I needed the food to get through my migraine and sluggish day. It was just one of those days that didn't agree with me. Today is much better and I will try again Monday! I hope all of you beautiful ladies have a great day!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Well I’m all for cyber security!!

Good job skgold on losing your vacay lbs! I know what you mean about pictures!!! Seeing yourself the way others do can be shocking!!

Had a terrific fast day today and early to bed now ... a little me time tonight!! So nice B)

Have a happy weekend everyone!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Well, thatI didn't go as planned! Thursday I had finished my fast day with great success... until my darling husband came home and offered to take me out for a date night. Oh, well, at least it came out as a nice low day and I am getting my second fast for the week in today. I also had ice cream twice yesterday, so I really need the fast today!
    @mamainthekitchen Congratulations on the fast!
    @SpanishFusion I can never fast on a migraine day. I am glad you feel better!
    @sjgold123 Congratulations on the loss! And way to go for staying on track!
    Off to clean house and do laundry. My life is so exciting, I might even go wild and go to the store!
  • sjgold123
    Options
    Hi all still on track the weekend is so much harder though hey! We went to a regatta with street stalls everywhere i had a little fudge and cheesecake today and it was soo good but took the dogs out this eve to balance it out!
    I don't know about anyone else but allowing myself to have a half portion is ok like once i've had a taste it touches the button and i'm happy. So today we brought half a block of fudge which is prob size of a choc ice and shared it between 9 people lol so feeding others keeps my weight down!