Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,827 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• katy_maher
    katy_maher Posts: 44 Member
    Exercise: lots of walking, and set a timer for 30 minutes to do nonstop cleaning/vacuuming/trash collecting.
    Calories: under!
    Tracked: everything!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ Swam 30 + mins, walked and got in lots of steps! 12 active hours!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅ had quite a bit left over due to fitbit adjustments.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    June 11
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 723 Member
    yes x 3.
    Love the birds @craig.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    did you just say "MY CROCODILE!" how do you own a corcodile O_o or are you a Herpetologist?

21bpm above is nothing to scoff at, you must be really fit atm. Nice progress.

Haha, yeah I work at a snake park (and help at the Oceanarium in the same complex) so consider all the animals I look after mine. I do have a small Snake at home with my cat and dog, but not a Croc...

My fitness is good, but part of it is that I just have a really healthy heart. My resting heart rate is normally low 40s but we have clocked it at 35. 35 to 202 is quite a good range for a heart to have to work with!
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    June 11
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    June 10
    Exercise yes
    It was so hot I had to wait until right before dark. Had a good fast walk. I was so hot though afterwards. Looks like I'm going to have to walk early or do the treadmill.
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

June 11
    Exercise yes
    Had an early walk. Was much better. Didn't push quiet as hard today. I try for an agressive routine 4 times a week with the rest being a steady pace. Really enoying my Fitbit Versa. It keeps me on track.
    Calories yes
    under by several. yea!
    Tracked yes
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    11-June
    Exercise: 67 minutes of power walking
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: yes
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    did you just say "MY CROCODILE!" how do you own a corcodile O_o or are you a Herpetologist?

21bpm above is nothing to scoff at, you must be really fit atm. Nice progress.

Haha, yeah I work at a snake park (and help at the Oceanarium in the same complex) so consider all the animals I look after mine. I do have a small Snake at home with my cat and dog, but not a Croc...

My fitness is good, but part of it is that I just have a really healthy heart. My resting heart rate is normally low 40s but we have clocked it at 35. 35 to 202 is quite a good range for a heart to have to work with!

That is an absolutely insane heartrate range, im not jealouse at all sitting here with a 50 to 190 range T_T
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited June 2018
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@craigo3154 beautiful photos, I love being up close to any kind of birds

@andreascjonsson impressive! Where is your fight being held?

Took the kids to the lake today, it was busy as it’s school holidays. Left the dogs at home because it is too hot. I doubt we’ll go again until now until after the summer

apgnv46roykn.jpeg
  • traci543
    traci543 Posts: 30 Member
    Exercise: tons of walking
    Calories: over 89
    Tracker: everything
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    Took the kids to the lake today, it was busy as it’s school holidays. Left the dogs at home because it is too hot. I doubt we’ll go again until now until after the summer
    Very nice photo of your lake...love seeing pics of where UAC members visit, hike, etc.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    Very nice photo of your lake...love seeing pics of where UAC members visit, hike, etc.

I know what you mean, I love seeing all different parts of the world!
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    edited June 2018
    @LoraineGB Its being held in my hometown of stockholm :smiley:
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Stockholm...another lovely city! Even though you commented earlier that there are days you are less motivated...your training must be paying off given the compliment paid by your trainer. Glad you have recovered from your illness. Keep up the good work!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    June 11
    Yes x 3
    Exercise: 84 mins (Pilates 44, walking 40)
    Calories: 2234-703= 1534 deficit (no food prior to med. test)
    Tracking: yes
  • LoraineGB

How cool. We will all be chhering for you! :)
  • Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    I think I missed posting for the 11th but I did do everything. Im back to back nights then days and doubles .