June 12 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Lorrieonline Thanks for your inspiring message about you on your MFP page!
    @craigo3154; @2020pinktogo; @w8loss4life; and others Thanks for the animal photos and interesting stories
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My report:
    Calories: way under my limit today
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: a recovery day walk
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Tracking, tracking ...
    I am kind of depressed. I shouldn't put that on a support blog. What kind of support or encouragement is that?
    I put pictures on here sometimes of the beauty places I go for exercise.
    My favorite place in the world is on fire right now. It is burning to unrecognizable.
    I got a cool new rent bike to ride for tomorrow but I just ain't feeling it.
    I probably Go to my usual canyon digs and chug up that hill.
    They closing that on friday. They don't want sparks from my mountain bike setting it on fire I guess.
    Ugh, go to the gym. Sit on a spin bike. Watch the big screen with politics on it.
    Alcohol is bad diet and bad spirit.
    Maybe Buddy will come over and cheer me up.
    That little guy has a good perspective.
    Sorry.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Tracking, tracking ...
    I am kind of depressed. I shouldn't put that on a support blog. What kind of support or encouragement is that?
    I put pictures on here sometimes of the beauty places I go for exercise.
    My favorite place in the world is on fire right now. It is burning to unrecognizable.
    So sorry for the forest fire that has burned thousands of acres. Always devastating to see the aftermath of fire; but thankfully, the forest is rejuvenated with new life over time. It's surely a resurrection in the making.

Buddy might just be a source of inspiration for you with the spark in his eye. Thinking of attending a charity baseball game on Saturday for challenged youth in our area. We can all reacquaint ourselves with a new positive perspective when we see the joy that radiates from children's smiling faces. :)
  • Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    June 12th
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    12-June
    Exercise: 70 minutes of circuit training
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: everything
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min bike for both June 11th & 12th
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Yes x 3

Ex: 55 Min walk (28 fat burn)
    They told me not to exercise after med test, so I just moved around the house very inefficiently, cleaning up and de-cluttering.

Cal: 2134 burned - 1929 eaten = Under 185
    Tracking: yes, always!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    I have had one of the best days I’ve had in the past couple of months. Started with a 3 mile dog walk, took a HIIT class and ended with a 3 mile mall walk.

I also had a couple of ladies come up to me at the end of the class and say well done and to ‘come back’!
    Way to go!!!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

Exercise was only rehab but two sessions. My exercise physiologist was not happy that my ankle is still swollen and painful on key movements three weeks post injury so I got bumped up to a physical terrorist (physiotherapist) who confirmed a torn atfl and decided that torture is the best treatment. I am not allowed to do ANY jiu jitsu for 10 days and I have to wear SHOES all the time. If she had taken away my coffee as well, I would have choked her out! Jiu jitsu is my favourite thing to do and I have already done hardly any for 3 weeks plus, anyone who knows me that I wear shoes very rarely and when I do they tend to be slippers or gumboots (which apparently do not offer the support my ankle needs so are not allowed now.)

Food: I did have some sulking treats but kept within the right zone and logged it all.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Still sick, but getting out for dog walks and cleaning house
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes