How did your child make you laugh today?

Options
hubn8147
hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
Ok, this one is just for fun. What did your little do/say to make you laugh?

Replies

• hubn8147
    Options
    Every time my 2 year old gets out of the bath and we put her hooded towel on her, she sprints out of the bathroom and down the hall. Her towel flies behind her like a cape and when she gets into mama and dada's bedroom, she collapses into a child's pose on the floor (with the towel completely covering her) and says "night night ". It's my favorite
  • monstersweetsbyallison
    Options
    hubn8147 wrote: »
    Every time my 2 year old gets out of the bath and we put her hooded towel on her, she sprints out of the bathroom and down the hall. Her towel flies behind her like a cape and when she gets into mama and dada's bedroom, she collapses into a child's pose on the floor (with the towel completely covering her) and says "night night ". It's my favorite

That's probably the cutest thing I've ever heard!!!

I think what makes me laugh right now is when my son tries to talk to people because it just sounds adorable to me. He's almost 4 months so he's just making sounds. My favorite part is when people engage in a conversation with him & all he does is coo and laugh lol!
  • hubn8147
    Options
    hubn8147 wrote: »

That's probably the cutest thing I've ever heard!!!

I think what makes me laugh right now is when my son tries to talk to people because it just sounds adorable to me. He's almost 4 months so he's just making sounds. My favorite part is when people engage in a conversation with him & all he does is coo and laugh lol!

Babies are the best! Mine wasn't much of a talker, but she can sure get going now!
  • hubn8147
    Options
    I'm laughing now, but at the time it wasn't so funny...

Two days ago I took my kiddo to the park (really close to my house), we walked there and I pushed her in her tricycle. She pooped in her diaper while we were there, no big deal. But then she stuck her hand down her pants. I had nothing with me! No wipes or anything. So I proceeded to push her home with one hand and hold her wrist with the other hoping she wouldn't touch anything with her "poop hand". Lol! It must've been quite the sight.