Day 1 CLX 9/18/16, anyone else?

Options
kikkipoo
kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
I know this is an old group but I'm hoping to get it alive again because I'm starting today and could use some workout buddies. I was doing incredible about 18 months ago but completely destroyed my progress so here I am 35 years old and 212 pounds again up from 158. Weights are my go to so ready or not, here I go.

Replies

• jorichards2
    jorichards2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've just completed the first month of chalean and am now on the push cycle. Can really feel my muscles toning up. Good luck.
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started CLX on 9/12/16. This is my 3rd time around. I made it to the Lean Phase each time and did not get any further. I have recommitted and this time nothing is getting in my way!!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hi guys !! Wow! Soooo happy to see that people are still interested in CLX !!! I was looking for buddies last March and found only this old group. I found 1 pal out of it and still have her on board. I have always been a cardio girl and started my journey on MFP at 225 on Jan 12th. Chose CLX as my FIRST EVER strength training program and it has been a game changer for me. Doesn't make much diffrence on the scale but sure does on the measurements and they shape and fit of clothes. I started CLX on March 28th and did the whole thing. Then started Round 2 which I just finished on saturday ! I also run so I switch the cardio sessions in CLX for my runs. Anyway Next Monday I am starting Hammer and Chisel and I'm nervous !! lol

Here are a few stats if you like
    SW 225
    CW 170 ish (I don't weigh myself much anymore as it is not longer my priority)
    GW (no time limit... just by doing what I'm doing) 140

I am 43 and 5'5

Feel free to add me if you like and good luck on CLX, it's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystina
  • smurph1968
    smurph1968 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting CLX, I'm glad i found this group. I did the first workout this morning. I'm doing C25k 3 days per week, and plan to do CLX on the other days.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    So @smurph1968 who's it going so far ?
  • smurph1968
    smurph1968 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So @smurph1968 who's it going so far ?

So far so good, thanks for asking :)! I had a slow start but I am making myself get up in the mornings and do this. I'm on week 3 of CLX, did Burn Circuit 2 this morning. Week 5 day 2 of C25k yesterday. I'm not doing her cardio workouts, just the C25k. I didn't think I'd like strength training, but she is motivational! I try to only have one rest day. How is it going with you?
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    That's awesome @smurph1968 ! When I did it, I also switched her cardio workouts for my running days. I was training for a Half Marathon in September. It made it a 7 day workout schedule which I amazingly kept for a few months but then my body was speaking to me... telling me to take rest days, cause I was feeling tired and began having insomnia. Anyway, all that to say I think you're doing it right with 3 and 3. :smile:
    I am at the end of week 2 of Hammer and Chisel and I really love it. Oh it's hard, but a diffrent hard than CLX, cause that is hard too when you really go to failure. Failure is failure right !
    This program will take me to mid-December.

Sent you a friend request... if you want to keep motivating each other :smiley:

Krystina
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently on week 3 (after Mondays rest day). Down 5 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been eating clean for the most part and logging my calories. Feel free to add me! I'm excited I've found others who are also doing CLE! Please add me!!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Anyone around?
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Sure ! I'm here :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Sure ! I'm here :)

Hi there! Are you currently doing CLX
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Hi !

I am not.
    I am on Week 11 of Body Beast.
    I start 21DFExtreme on July 9th by doing it only 3 days a week and running 3 days a week. I like the use the summer months to get out there :)

You ?

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to :sweat_smile:

Krystina
  • kel7298
    Options
    I did a round of BB (well with modifications) I tried 21 DF and just couldnt get into it. Maybe you can give me some hints to make it better :)

I just finished my first week of CLX. I have done probably 5 rounds. It's my go 2 for some reason when I really feel I need to step it up.

Kelly