Recipes: Favorite Keto Snacks

Options
CaitMinusWeight
CaitMinusWeight Posts: 26 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
What are some of your favorite Keto snacks? Please share! Also, I'd you could provide a general Carb, Protein, Fat count per serving, that would be amazing, but not required in order to share. Thanks!

Replies

• CaitMinusWeight
    Options
    A few of my favorite, less complicated snacks, meaning, you don't have to do much in order to eat them, are:

-String Cheese/Cubed cheese
    -Whisps (again cheese, but baked. Eat as croutons, by
    themselves, or with dips)
    -Almonds (Aldi's has Southern Grove unsalted)
    -Elevation Bars: Carb Conscious (at Aldi's, too. They
    come in lots of flavors and are 1-4 Net carbs.)

I'll add more later!
  • lakishamorton
    lakishamorton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm really new to keto but one of my favorite snacks (even before) is organic sesame seaweed snacks. I like the Annie Chun's brand, which contains two servings per bag. I typically eat the whole bag in one sitting and the specs for such are 3.5 g fat; 3g total carbs (2g dietary fiber); and 3g protein.

I also love Hormel sliced pepperoni with a stick of cheese (Sargento's Colby-Jack is my favorite). The pepperoni specs are 14g fat; 0 carbs; and 4g protein for 15 slices (1 serving). The cheese specs are 7g fat; 1g carbs; and 5g protein.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Just started the Keto eating plan 2 weeks ago... Looking for like minded friends for food ideas and tips...
  • CaitMinusWeight
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm really new to keto but one of my favorite snacks (even before) is organic sesame seaweed snacks. I like the Annie Chun's brand, which contains two servings per bag. I typically eat the whole bag in one sitting and the specs for such are 3.5 g fat; 3g total carbs (2g dietary fiber); and 3g protein.

I also love Hormel sliced pepperoni with a stick of cheese (Sargento's Colby-Jack is my favorite). The pepperoni specs are 14g fat; 0 carbs; and 4g protein for 15 slices (1 serving). The cheese specs are 7g fat; 1g carbs; and 5g protein.

@lakishamorton Where do you get the Annie Chun Sesame Seaweed snacks? They sound delicious!

Update: Nevermind, I did some Googling. I see they have them at my local Giant Eagle. Definitely going to get some! Thanks for the heads up!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Bacon chips with Avocado dip or cucumber ham and cream cheese "sliders"
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options

@lakishamorton Where do you get the Annie Chun Sesame Seaweed snacks? They sound delicious!

Update: Nevermind, I did some Googling. I see they have them at my local Giant Eagle. Definitely going to get some! Thanks for the heads up!

Not sure what price you found them for, but Amazon has them also!
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Keto Mug Bread.

https://m.forkly.com/recipes/one-minute-keto-mug-bread/

Only takes a couple minutes to make. Good with everything. Sometimes I make it with herbs and garlic, sometimes I mix it with stevia and vanilla instead of salt and spices and have a slice for dessert with butter or whipped cream and a few raspberries!
  • brieomac
    brieomac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We got creative at the beach: half an avocado, hot sauce and 1/2 piece of bacon in the "well."
  • Taker316
    Taker316 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried or use Keto bars? I ordered some and was wandering if anyone had experience with them.
  • marcie7050
    marcie7050 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Roasted almonds with unsweetened coconut, coconut from the shell (lots of work, but worth it) and sunflower seeds. I also make bacon dip and have it with pork rinds.

P.s. Dip is great with everything including on top of burgers. 1 part sour cream, 1 part mayo, any amt of bacon you like. Better if it sits in fridge overnight. You can also add chives or scallions etc, and play with proportions/ratio of mayo to sour cream.