Starting over

Options
2»

Replies

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Umm Ange we may have created a monster here lol! You know what though, some of those might help spark my daughter's interest more. She likes how easy the beginning of the zombies 5k trainer is (15 second runs...what's not to like? lol) but was disappointed no zombies appeared. As much as I've ridiculed Pokemon Go in the past, something like that might also help :-D
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Umm Ange we may have created a monster here lol! You know what though, some of those might help spark my daughter's interest more. She likes how easy the beginning of the zombies 5k trainer is (15 second runs...what's not to like? lol) but was disappointed no zombies appeared. As much as I've ridiculed Pokemon Go in the past, something like that might also help :-D

I am fairly sure there is a harry potter one somewhere too.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I don't know whether it's the weather or the zombies or just a natural progression or what, but without realising it I've gone from not really liking running outside and forcing myself to get off the treadmill and do so at least once per week to automatically heading out of the door for every run! Haven't run on the treadmill for more than a week now, don't want to either. I tried to talk myself into it this morning to save time as work is crazy and I need to be close to my email.....next thing I knew I was running along the bank of the river LOL
    How did that happen? NOW I understand the faces what I used to think of as 'real runners' used to pull when they asked me how far I ran and I muttered "umm I spend ..... minutes on the treadmill but I'm really slow" :D:D:D