Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    tlblanks1 wrote: »
    The Friday Official Weigh-ins

1 June 2018 159.4
    8 June 2018 163.4
    15 June 2018 162.4

Yay, your anniversary weight is coming back off!!! I hope you have another successful week o:)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    The Friday Official Weigh-ins

1 June 2018 159.4
    8 June 2018 163.4
    15 June 2018 162.4
    22 June 2018 160.1
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    That is great Tracey!
  • tlblanks1
    I was actually 158.6 yesterday so I was surprised to see the jump back into the 160's this morning, but it is a total loss for the week so I'll take it, although 156 sure would have been nice. Below are my numbers for the week. I have been doing the Turbo Keto plan since Monday with my niece to support her. I had daily losses until the gain this morning - head scratcher.

Fri 6/15 162.4
    Sat. 6/16 166.0
    Sun 6/17 167.3
    Mon 6/18 167.8
    Tues 6/19 162.7
    Wed 6/20 160.8
    Thur 6/21 158.6
    Fri 6/22 160.1
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Still awesome results for the week!!
  • tlblanks1
    edited June 2018
    The turbo keto plan for those who are unfamiliaris a 9 day plan by Dr. Berg that he provided for his patients who were having a hard time losing.

Dr. Berg's Keto Diet Meal Schedule

Days 1-3: Eat three meals a day
    Days 4-6: Eat meals a day
    Days 7-9: Eat 1 meal a day.

All of the meals are low carb/Keto and no snacking is allowed at all. I liked this and was willing to join in because it ended with OMAD and I have been trying to get my niece to try OMAD. If she has good results with this, she may continue with the OMAD. So far she has been saying she has had to force herself to eat the three meals so she may be more open to OMAD now and may continue with it after completing this plan.

So far I have lost 7.7 pounds since starting, I am not sure I will reach the 22 pounds in 9 days. I believe my niece might because she has more weight to lose. I hope it works for her, I know OMAD works for me so no matter my results from this, I will definitely be sticking with OMAD.

vgaenhafjm89.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    So interesting! I'm excited to see how this works out for you! :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    I can't wait to see how it works for you, seems to be going pretty smoothly.
  • Brendalea69
    Tracey I think this is a wonderful plan, can't wait to see those numbers once you get to the OMAD days...Great results so far :):):)
  • tlblanks1
    Today is the last of the two meal days, I am so ready to get back to OMAD. After the jump in weight, I wanted to skip the last two 2 meal days and go straight to OMAD but decided that since I was doing it with my niece, I would stick to the plan. But OMAD is definitely where it is at for me.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    What an interesting plan! I can't wait to see where you end up in the 9 days!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    What an interesting plan! I can't wait to see where you end up in the 9 days!

Indeed, seems like a good adjustment option.
  • Brendalea69
    edited June 2018
    Excited to see your results for the week!!!
  • tlblanks1
    edited June 2018
    I didn't fair that well on the 9 day plan. I was not able to comply with the plan 100%. I started the plan at 167.8 and ended at 160.2 so I lost 7.6 pounds.

nn79n25bqquu.png

My niece did not lose any weight during the 9 days. She weighed herself yesterday on two scales. One scale showed no loss and the other scale showed a 3 pound gain. I personally think she overdid it on the calories. She is going to stick with the keto diet and maybe throw in some OMAD days to see how she does.

I kind of went off the rails yesterday after coming off the plan and ended up with a gain this morning putting me at 161.4 pounds. I am over that and I am going back to OMAD. No food restrictions, just time restriction.

My husband is picking me up some Indian food for today's meal. I will post pics.

• Brendalea69
    Im wondering how anyone can lose 22 pounds in only 9 days, it just seams very unrealistic. You did great by losing 7.6 pounds :) Basic OMAD seams a whole lot easier plus you get to eat Carbs :p
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    I agree with you, @Brendalea69! I cannot imagine losing that much without cutting off a body part! It looks like it worked well for you, though, Tracey! 7.6 lbs in 9 days is amazing! :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    So just under a pound a day? I would call that a win either which way!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Indian food. How was it?
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    GREAT JOB! FOOD YOU SHOW LOOKS REALLY GOOD!
  • tlblanks1
    Hello OMAD family,

It has been a while since I last posted and now I find myself in a place I never thought I would be in, having gained back the weight I lost from doing OMAD. I went to a family reunion this weekend and came back 10 pounds heavier. :#:s:'(

I had a serious wake up call this morning when I stepped on my Aria Fitbit scale it showed 175.6 and considered me a guest instead of using my initials as usual.

When I started OMAD, I was 174.2 pounds and now I am over that weight at 175.6.

I am very upset with myself and will use this to get me back on track. Strict OMAD, no splurge days, and no compromises.

I am going to start a new fit to fat to fit thread to keep me on track. I hope to have the great results you guys are having. It took me some time to lose the first time having splurge days along the way. I am hoping with no splurge days and strict compliance I will get back down sooner.