meldwel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Lost .4 this week :/
    Group total: -28.2
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    so I don't know what to do , lost 9 pounds since tuesday 436
    yesterday 427 ,but i had 2 days of no food only liquid , then I lost so much of it in the bathroom , LOL , so I don't know if I should add this to the total . I will have to weigh in on tuesday , I will be at the docs with my son , maybe wait to chart it then , see if I go up a bit . but if it is still 427 then I will add it !!!
  • meldwel
    Options
    Sounds like a plan @tammyfranks2
  • MzCara148
    MzCara148 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @tammyfranks - sorry to hear you've been sick.
  • tammyfranks2
    Options
    MzCara148 wrote: »
    @tammyfranks - sorry to hear you've been sick.

Thank You so much , I do feel much better today :smile:
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Relost the water gain, back to my original weight.

- 4 lbs
    new group total: -28.2 (this # does not include Tammy's dramatic -9 lb loss)

• tammyfranks2
    Options
    whoo hoo

436 before
    428 now

so 8 pounds

new total for group is .......36.2
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Bigghunny
    Weigh day Friday
    PW 322
    CW 326.9
    +(4.9)
    New group total 31.3
    So sorry had a bad week and TOM smh
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    There must be something in the air. So many of us are experiencing challenges. Physically, I'm really suffering with heat-bloat and water-retention. Mentally, I'm fighting my inner brat who wants summer cocktails and munchies. Oy!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I've been forgetting to post my weigh-ins. Sorry.
    Starting Weight (I saw where I posted it way up in the thread) 276
    CW: 259.6
    -16.4 (somehow, this just doesn't seem right: but, it is)
    New group total...... -47.7
  • meldwel
    Options
    LW: 312.2
    CW: 305.8
    Loss: 6.4
    Group total: 54.1
  • bigghunny
    Options
    @amy_kee @meldwel amazing losses you guys are absolutely amazing woman :):):)
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ahh! You guys are doing so good! I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm up 2lbs. :( Sorry guys!

New group total: 52.1

This is the final week of the month, let's give it all we've got!!!!
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    Checking in with a zero gain/loss for the week.

This is actually a win. Can I hear a woohoo?

With sitting home all week in post-op rest/recovery, and under strict orders to do nothing physical that would raise my pulse or blood pressure, plus there was some furtive unauthorized snacking towards the end of the week >:) , and it was super hot, too, which makes me feet and ankles swell. So a zero gain is a major victory.

Group total still at 52.1
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone. Sorry I have not been posting or checking in. Ten days ago my husband had a massive heart attack and needed two stents put in. He is recovering well, but it has been a long week..not to mention that our son graduated from high school...so proud!!! And it is the last week of the school year. A crazy time! I promise to be better in July! Great job everyone!
  • bigghunny
    Options
    @JJKM02 Wow so sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope his recovery is going well and back to good health soon. CONGRATS on your son's graduation. We will be here for you. Hugs
  • bigghunny
    Options
    Hey everyone.....Where is everyone??? I see on some of the feeds that you have lost weight but not posted on the challenge. If you had a loss record it and be proud!!! If your like me and had a gain report it to. I learned I am going to have hard weeks but I will come back down again. I know we all have lives we get busy and forget but let's do this challenge and blow it out of the water!!! Here is to an awesome week of great food choices exercise and feeling great about ourselves. :):):)
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm here, and although sometimes i'm quiet, I check this group daily. I have reported some losses, but I'm waiting until Friday to put them here, since that is my "official" weigh-in day. :)
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    I'm waiting until Saturday, June 30 for my last check in this week. I'm dropping again after a couple of weeks of no change, and I'm having a perfect week so far, so if I can stay the course, I'd like to end June with another loss.