A few things I bought today to help.

Jacqgh777
Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
Excited to get going and being prepared!
aqzd3hcm9xq0.png
yvm3weydee0v.png
cgljibi0jm7n.png

Replies

• Jacqgh777
    q0ifqez396dw.png
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    You'll have to let us know if any of these are worth the funds, as I'm not personally familiar with the brands.

@jgholan
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    I'd love to hear about the bone broth powder, I've been thinking of getting some myself.

Way to go taking care of you ♡
  • Jacqgh777
    I will definitely keep you posted. Heard amazing things on this brand of bone broth!
  • Kbowe2014
    Kbowe2014 Posts: 1 Member
    I love the bone broth powder! It is a great way to add protein (with more fat, of course) and does wonders for my joints and skin. I am on my second container. It is great in smoothies (add last, or leave room for expansion) and is good in keto coffee too, with coconut oil, butter or MCT. I've even mixed it into salad dressing or added a scoop to a soupy/saucy dinner, with no odd taste noticed. I take Calm Magnesium powder and potassium citrate powder with Himalayan salt, but wonder if the caps would be easier or more cost effective.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    I've never even heard of bone broth powder. Is it nutritionally superior to the usual whey and isolates?

Sounds interesting...
  • Re_Banana
    Re_Banana Posts: 73 Member
    Jacqgh777 wrote: »
    I will definitely keep you posted. Heard amazing things on this brand of bone broth!

Keep me posted as well, very interested in the bone broth powder but worried about the taste :/
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,750 Member
    edited June 2018
    Jacqgh777 wrote: »
    @Jacqgh777 I'm allergic to dairy and need other protein supplement alternatives. The bone broth powder sounds really excellent. Thanks so much for the tip! Looking forward to hearing your review