June 29 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    June 29
    Exercised?: Yes. 3km walking in North Sydney.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

3km over lunch then walk to the station and flight home. Still over 10,000 steps.

Looking forward to going out flying tomorrow.

Will also find out what interstate has been doing to my weight (not good I suspect).
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    The end of the race is near...Who expects to be in the Winner's Circle? Several of our team mates have already announced that they are not in the Winner's Circle, BUT, with determination they have their eye on the goal for next month!!
    Who will be in the June Winner's Circle?
    Raise your hands please!!

LoraineGB wrote: »

Not me :# I have had pass days and I honestly can’t remember if it’s three or four. Doesn’t really matter, the challenge keeps me focused and I’m going to turn up anyways. Regardless of pass days, I’m consistently going down weight wise and the good habits are sticking to where they’ve become my normal habits. Win,win!

Yes, I agree. This is what I like about this UAC. It keeps me focus. I am not in the winner's circle but it feels good knowing that the habits are sticking.
    Congrats to those in the Winner's circle. See you next month :smile:
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    June 29th
    Exercised - Yes, Tabata exercise
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Still on track to be in the winners circle
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Yes x 3. Week 2 of c25k (couch to 5km) complete.

I'm lucky that the weather is great and I have a good route on my doorstep along a river (flat!)
    idslbfl89l7m.jpg

bwm7vvbajq0h.jpg

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,605 Member
    Day29th
    Exersised?- yes cleaned, did stairs several times today
    Diatary?- yes
    Log?- yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  4 hour Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Still going strong on cardio!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Yes - arms and legs and a 3 mile stroll at Chanticleer Gardens. It was beautiful!
    Calories - yes, under
    Tracking - yes

This was a really rough month for me and I didn't exercise or log for almost a week. It was a rough transition to my summer school job at the county juvenile detention center. Hoping now that I finished my first week and made some adjustments to my schedule that I will be more on track.
  • RangerRickL
    @am_change Thanks for the beautiful photo of your woodland walkway in Narnia!
    @Crosbinium Best wishes to you as you make the spring to summer transition. Bless you for the work that you do!!
  • RangerRickL
    It was the last business day of the month of June. The close of the first half of 2018.
    In the US, the month of July is the biggest month of vacations in the entire year. It exceeds the vacation period of late December and early January.
    My extended family of children/grandchildren/in-laws will be vacationing with us during the second week of July. My wife, Rose, states that this is in honor of our 45 years of matrimony. Whatever the excuse, I'm glad we will all be together.
    As for today:
    Calories: under my limit with a nice margin
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: working with two horses outside in the 98 degree heat. Neither the horses nor I were exercising more than 45 minutes, so we all survived just fine.
    A very nice day!
  • katy_maher
    katy_maher Posts: 44 Member
    Today I didn't get a real workout in - I walked around quite a bit at stores out of boredom but ultimately I slept a lot once my anxiety got the best of me. I did track and was under calories!

I came close this month (skipped checking in on a couple of days even when I had done all three things, and didn't get in a workout a few too many times) - hoping for winner's circle next month!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    I got lazy with logging in the evening and switch from the plan so no to calories and logging.

Exercise was good though. A couple of hours on the Jiu Jitsu mat. The original plan was to get some rolls in with the girls and work on some aspects we need to focus on like take downs and we did spend time doing that but there was an amazing 30 minutes when coach asked if anyone was free to come help with the advanced kids class so the kids can roll with adults. There were actually more adults than kids and it's going to become a regular thing! Loving the idea of working with them regularly and of course adding in an extra Jiu Jitsu session every week is wonderful.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,826 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

I never know if i pressed post reply or done by accident.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Yes 3x. 30 min bike.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    June 29
    Pass Day #3
    Exercised: Yes, 30 minutes on Exercise Bike, but this was far less of a calorie burn than usual (Ankle ankle acted up & I decided to rest it, so I can hike this weekend.)

Calories: 2287 calories -2017 calories burned= +270 surplus (but all healthy)
    Still my lowest weekly calorie average in a long time, so I’m happy! I also have switched from 4 meals to 3 a day, which I think will be better going forwards.

Tracking: yes, everything.

I’m still planning to be in Winner’s Circle!!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Yes x 3