June 27 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    yudbtmt6sksh.jpg
    The end of the race is near...Who expects to be in the Winner's Circle? Several of our team mates have already announced that they are not in the Winner's Circle, BUT, with determination they have their eye on the goal for next month!!
    Who will be in the June Winner's Circle?
    Raise your hands please!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Swimming last night was odd. We have a couple that comes last night just the husband came. He was on the opposite side of the pool 15 min before the end of class he moves over right next to me.SERIOUSLY LOL I moved to the other side of the pool. I came to exercise not to be picked up.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 27
    Exercised?: Yes. 5km walking in North Sydney.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

3km over lunch and but only short 2km walk for dinner.

Nothing much else to report.

Early night tonight. Tired.

@RangerRickL. Only one pass day so far this month, so should be in winners circle (as usual :) ).

In fact, being interstate, work pressure and struggling to find good low gluten food on the road, I am actually weighing in a little lower than I like.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    yudbtmt6sksh.jpg
    The end of the race is near...Who expects to be in the Winner's Circle? Several of our team mates have already announced that they are not in the Winner's Circle, BUT, with determination they have their eye on the goal for next month!!
    Who will be in the June Winner's Circle?
    Raise your hands please!!

Not me :# I have had pass days and I honestly can’t remember if it’s three or four. Doesn’t really matter, the challenge keeps me focused and I’m going to turn up anyways. Regardless of pass days, I’m consistently going down weight wise and the good habits are sticking to where they’ve become my normal habits. Win,win!
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    July 27
    Exercise: Worked 15 hours today so had no time to exercise, walked 16000 steps though.
    Calories: Havent put in the walking into mfp but im still 12 calories under even if i had a pizza for breakfast(or lunch since it was 11:00).
    Tracked: Put everything in.

Got my salary with some extra bonus cash today and what happens.... I get my lifes first speeding ticket, well bye bye bonus money, i got to have you for all of 3 hours....
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Great day! Life is always so much better when I get to Jiu Jitsu regularly.

I did 30 minutes of intervals on the assault bike at gym.
    Logged all my food and kept to a reasonable level. It would have been perfect but it's cold and I decided not chocolate was worth it!

No winners circle but the month in this challenge has dragged me back into logging my food regularly (even if I didn't get it right the whole month.)

Did some planning for my 40th Mad Hatters Coffee Party (I don't like tea) next month! And got visa forms for my trip to North Africa in October.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I am so hoping to be in the winners circle for June @RangerRickL, have used my 3 passes so I must behave!
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 35 min yoga day 80 of lesley fight master 90 day fix, where has that time gone? 30 min leslie sansone with weights, getting addicted to weight training!75 min clean ing, 60 min walk
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Week 2 run 2 of c25k completed.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  3 hour Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Long cardio day! I plan on finishing the month strong and make it to the winner's circle!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Exersized? Yes
    Caleries? Yes
    Log? Yes
    I believe so far even with my family reunion, i should make the winner circle.
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 27th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • katy_maher
    katy_maher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes walking
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: yes
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Sometimes, it's great to be able to spend a Pass Day. This is Pass Day 3. One of our dear friends spent all day preparing a complete homemade Mexican luncheon for all of us at the law firm. It was a gift of love! I sat next to our friend, Maria and enjoyed her gift of food. I loved it!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Today I did a 30 minute workout from You Tube at home. In other news, Hudson, my Pit/Lab mix has been poorly this week and tomorrow morning we will take him to the vet. I've tried some home remedies that haven't worked so it's off to the Vet we go. These are the days I wish they could talk.
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    3 x yes today, still got one pass day left over, should make it into the winners circle :smiley:
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    exercise yes
    calories yes
    tracked yes
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    27-June
    Exercise: 50 minutes of circuit training
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: yes

26-June
    Exercise: 61 minutes of running
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: everything

25-June
    Pass day #2

I’m not anticipating any more pass days, so I’ll include myself in the winner’s circle.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Not today. 2 out of 3. I did not exercise. Pass day 2. Not feeling so well & all day testing at work and dealing with the loss of a brother in law - rough week. I hope to be in the winner’s circle.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    June 27
    Yes x 3
    Exercised: 55 mins
    Calories: 2124-1751=353 deficit
    Tracking: yes, all

Two pass days. I intend to be in the Winner’s circle!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅

YES!! I am back! x 3