July 1 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!!!!
  • mcw2018mfp
    mcw2018mfp Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Only had a short 20 minute walk today with the high temperature, going back out at 9pm. Calories look on track, made everyone's breakfast and lunch so plenty left for a family Sunday dinner.
  • CoLyBo
    CoLyBo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Calorie Goal: 40% Deficit - 1247 Calories
    Exercise Minutes: Approx 60 (Park play w/ son and a walk around the pond)
    Foods Tracked: 1138 Calories / 26 Net Carbs

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    July1

Exercised? Walked 15000 steps and did some active stretching. Was going to be open mat but both of our coaches was gone today.

Calories: I visited a breakfast buffe with family and friends so i ate most of my calories there and then :P Still managed to stay 300 calories under

Tracked: Tracked all my calories.

I´m thinking of switching to a bigger more serious gym, but then it would be further away and all of my day would be gone from working and training and dont know if i have enough motivation for that and it would kinda feel like i abandoned my old trusty club

Our coach let's us have open mat without him there. There usually is a senior belt around (mostly because they usually have keys) but he will also open for us if we ask.

Switching clubs is a big choice. I did it a couple of years ago because I didn't trust that my old coach had my best interests at heart. Now, I would sacrifice a lot to train under my current coach. He is worth it! (Bonus deal that the club is actually walking distance from my house!) What attracts you to the other club that your club doesn't have?
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    July1

Exercised? Walked 15000 steps and did some active stretching. Was going to be open mat but both of our coaches was gone today.

Calories: I visited a breakfast buffe with family and friends so i ate most of my calories there and then :P Still managed to stay 300 calories under

Tracked: Tracked all my calories.

I´m thinking of switching to a bigger more serious gym, but then it would be further away and all of my day would be gone from working and training and dont know if i have enough motivation for that and it would kinda feel like i abandoned my old trusty club

Our coach let's us have open mat without him there. There usually is a senior belt around (mostly because they usually have keys) but he will also open for us if we ask.

Switching clubs is a big choice. I did it a couple of years ago because I didn't trust that my old coach had my best interests at heart. Now, I would sacrifice a lot to train under my current coach. He is worth it! (Bonus deal that the club is actually walking distance from my house!) What attracts you to the other club that your club doesn't have?

@Dory_42 My current club is very small and during the summers we can be down to 2-4 members during a training pass wich i feel dont give varied enough opponents when Rolling. Also the experience of the coaches are Worlds apart. The gym im thinking of joining is named Allstars and people like Alexander gustaffson(number 1 ranked LHW in ufc) trains there and its the best martial arts gym in Scandinavia.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Exercice : Yes, took my bike out to the river for a 30 minute ride
    Stayed within calories, even without the biking ones
    Logged everything.
    And I played the piano and did some work on my Italian course.
    A good day!
  • toopree
    toopree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Circuit training and yoga for one hour each
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Trying to
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Trying to.
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise: I actually had one of the laziest days I had in a while but still went for a walk to the shop the long way so was a 20 min walk overall at least. I have zumba tomorrow :smiley:

Calories: I massively overindulged yesterday and didn't bother to track, one good side effect from that was I was hardly hungry all day so well under.

Tracked: So far, yep. Just having a cup of tea before I start fasting
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Well done for June!!!! Hello July!!!!
    Exercise yes, 30 min walk, 120 min gardening
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 25 minutes (doing Age of Pandora on darebee.com. 2 chapters today.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes ran 16 kms
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Hello day 2!
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options