TEAM: Run Track Minds (July)

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    4pence wrote: »
    So your starting weight is what is used for week 1? Or I weigh in on Tuesday for week 1? Also where exactly do we give our updates? I read the main post but I'm probably being a bit dumb haha

You would weigh in on Tuesday for your week 1 and updates are posted here in this group :smile:
  • ccpapajet
    ccpapajet Posts: 18 Member
    4pence I would wait for a week from Tuesday. Have to ask our team capt but that would be my thought
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2018
    4pence wrote: »
    So your starting weight is what is used for week 1? Or I weigh in on Tuesday for week 1? Also where exactly do we give our updates? I read the main post but I'm probably being a bit dumb haha
    @4pence Your starting weight is from the week before Week 1 so when you weigh in on Week 1 we have a data point to compare it to. Othewise, there isn't a way to know if you've lost or not. If your weigh in day is Tuesday, you will post your current weight on Tuesday and that is how we track progress.
    Week 1 compares to the previous Week from last month, which for returning members is the last week of the previous month, for new challengers it is from the weight you posted in the starting weights thread.
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Just wanted to wish everyone on our team the best of luck! We can do this!!!!
  • chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    Hi everyone! And so it begins!

SW-182.8
    7/2 - 181.8
    7/9
    7/16
    7/23
    7/30

TOTAL: -(1.0)

BTW - If anyone with a Fitbit wants some more healthy “stepping” competition, feel free to add me! Same username and profile pic is me sitting in the Himalayas. Have a great day all!
  • sweetnsassy1491
    sweetnsassy1491 Posts: 95 Member
    Username: sweetnsassy
    Weigh In Week: Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 267.4
    Todays Weight: 269

Can I change my weigh in day for Friday? I'm doing a biggest loser at work too, and having the same weigh in days would be a lot easier.
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    I am so sorry daloverlyme. I know what your going through my fil had a stroke last year and it was touch and go for awhile we didn't know if he was going to make it. Just do the best you can and will be holding you and your family in prayer. (((Hugs)))
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    thank you Daloverlyme that makes sense mine is thursday so only a couple of days to go. i have just got back from a brisk 4 mile walk. so fingers crossed start week one with a loss :)
  • redrob1966
    Hi 4pence from what i can make out it is posted on this page and is then entered ont the spreadsheet for us to get the teams first weekly loss figures.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 277 Member
    My weigh day is Friday, but I just wanted to say that y’all are killing it! So proud of everyone!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 277 Member
    3jg5t1ucukad.png
    I had my HIIT class tonight. Best burn I have had all year! I am usually around 850 calories burned, but tonight I pushed myself for an extra run after class.
    Last week I was extremely depressed after seeing myself in photos. I think I have finally hit my limit of sulking and feeling sorry for myself. Time to turn it around.
    Also, I have a half marathon to run in October and I’m a little late starting my training!
  • redrob1966
    great workout lovethy heres for good numbers at the end of the week for you and everybody.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    3jg5t1ucukad.png
    I had my HIIT class tonight. Best burn I have had all year! I am usually around 850 calories burned, but tonight I pushed myself for an extra run after class.
    Last week I was extremely depressed after seeing myself in photos. I think I have finally hit my limit of sulking and feeling sorry for myself. Time to turn it around.
    Also, I have a half marathon to run in October and I’m a little late starting my training!

Great job!!!
This discussion has been closed.