Options

Replies

• leah_not_leia
    leah_not_leia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    2018 Starting Weight: 165 lbs
    Weight Lost: 7.5 lbs
    Height: 5' 9"
    Ultimate Weight Goal: 145 lbs, aiming to lose between 1-3 lbs/month while maintaining muscle
    NonWeight Goal: 5 pull-ups in a row

June 04: 159.2 lbs (trend 159.7 lbs)
    June 12: 158.0 lbs (trend 159.2 lbs)
    June 19: 158.5 lbs (trend 159.0 lbs)
    June 25: 158.9 lbs (trend 158.9 lbs)
    June 29: 158.9 lbs (trend 158.7 lbs)
    July 02: 158.5 lbs (trend 158.7 lbs)
    July 09:
    July 16:
    July 23:
    July 30:

July Goal: get into the 155s (~2 lbs)
    July Loss:

Little bit of a stall since we had a lot of social, beer-drinking events last week. This week I will be up at my parents lake house so lots of swimming, walking and paddle boarding to be had. :) My stretch goal is to get into the 155s, but if not I'm aiming to at least make it to 156. I hope everyone has a great week!!
  • tashy41
    tashy41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm joining in this month. I've been a silent observer for a few months on and off. I was losing weight quite well for a few months, but the last 5 or 6 weeks has been really hard as I've been injured and in way too much pain to do much meal prep/care about whether my clothes fit. Mine is all in metric!

Height 165cm
    HW: 82kg
    CW: 75kg
    July goal: 70kg (back to where I was)
    LT goal: 60-65kg

This month I'm going to focus on doing my physio, weighing in regularly, and stop thinking that exhaustion from pain means I've burned extra calories...Also, my protein goal is significantly higher to try to preserve muscle, so trying to hit that daily will be interesting.
  • EnduranceGirl2
    EnduranceGirl2 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Height 5’ 7”
    CW 131
    GW 125
    July Goal 127
    7/1 129

I've stepped up the number of veggies in my diet and have been getting lots of exercise. Slow progress...
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Height 5'5.5 (I like to claim 5'6")
    June goal: 155 lbs
    Ultimate goal: 140 lbs.

March 22 - 162.5
    April 13 - 160.2
    May 25 - 157.8
    June 8 - 157.3

July 2 - 165.8 (after vacation weigh-in)
    July 6 - 160.4

Making good progress getting the water retention off, but still a few more to go. I have been successfully avoiding gluten (and processed foods) this week, and it's helping. I'm not as puffy around the ribs, but the leg/foot are still quite swollen and the leg yells, loudly, when I'm on it too much. Some day I'll be healed, but not today.

Monday 7/2 I posted three goals:

- Back to my food routine starting today. I'm going to be very strict about gluten because after a week of compromises I'm not feeling very well. - ACHIEVED
    - Daily exercise. No excuses. I am capable of upper body and ab workouts, broken leg or not.
    - Daily walks. I did it while gone, I can certainly do it at home. - ACHIEVED

On the one hand, achieving two of the three isn't bad, but yet I really need to resume workouts. Next week I plan to report that I've achieved that one as well.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am the worst. Feeling down about backsliding like crazy! I want to be fit and look lean, but like everyone else I don't seem to want it badly enough to exercise consistently and stop shoving trash food into my mouth... Starting again, so the cycle continues.

HW: 150lbs
    GW: 135lbs

7/6: 144lbs
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    My husband left this morning for the rest of the summer. He'll be at camp with the cadets until the end of August. So far my kids are doing okay with it. I woke up to a nice surprise on the scale and promptly ate two donuts with my coffee :p I was getting used to not seeing anything besides a little whoosh every 2-3 weeks. The upside to being alone is that I don't eat out of the house nearly as much and make dinner every night, so that should help a lot.

Height: 5'1"
    Hw: 195
    July goal: 130
    Ultimate Gw: Somewhere between 120 and 130

July 4th: 131.0
    July 6th: 130.8
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    July starting weight: 138.8
    July goal: Lower than 140, lower bodyfat

July 6th: 136.8

TOM water weight is finally gone, whoo! I had to get on the scale a few times this morning to double check the weight, but this was consistent each time. I really need to remember to take my measurements so I can see how I stand at the end of the month. Restarted Strong Curves this week after nearly a month off due to various reasons, so we'll see how this month goes!
  • FitSeachely
    FitSeachely Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Height : 5'5"
    HW: 172 lbs
    CW: 145.2 lbs
    July goal: 140 lbs
    Long term goal: 135 lbs or body fat% below 25%. Be at my goal and in maintenance by August 24th for my weekend shopping trip to Ottawa.

June 30 - 145.2 lbs
    July 7 - 146.2 lbs
    July 14
    July 21
    July 28

Scale! What are you doing?? You are going to wrong way!!!!

My motivation has been at an all time low lately, I need a good kick in the butt. Time to get back to basics. Although I enjoy sleeping in until 6am, I need to get back to my 5am routine as I am not consistently exercising daily when I get up later.
  • strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Height : 5'2"
    HW: 179 lbs
    CW: 138.5 lbs
    July goal: 136 lbs
    I’m more concerned about how I look and feel than the number, but I would guess I have about 10 pounds left to go. It is coming off super, duper slow now! I seem to be losing about 0.5 lbs every couple weeks, which is agonizingly slow when I’m approaching my gw!

June 29 - 138.5 lbs
    July 6 - 138.5 lbs
    July 13
    July 20
    July 27
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    July 1st: 108.9 (BF 23.7)
    July 8th: 110.2 (BF 24.1)

Feeling good, weight been pretty steady. Google fit and tracker not getting on well. Seriously considering getting another fit bit, just haven't been able to justify the cost.
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Height 5'4"
    June 24: 125.2
    July 1: 123
    July 8: 124.5
    July 15:
    July 22:
    July 29:
    July Goal: 125
    Ultimate GW: 120

I tried to eat reasonably on the cruise, but I still ate a lot. Not having access to MFP made it hard at the buffet. I was eating food that I don’t normally eat, and therefore had no idea what to estimate for calories. We went on a good walking tour yesterday, and went back to the same places again today. Even though it was delicious, my stomach feels gross now. I am looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow!