Replies

• eve70
    eve70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    @MyEvolvingJourney I've sent you a request 😊
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'd love some paleo buddies. My bf and I have been eating this way for a few months after completing a whole30, but we fall off track sometimes.
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I do 90 days of whole30 twice a year (three months on and three months off). I do weigh and log calories on W30 so I can see how foods influence my weight loss (data). I only go off so I can have a few adult beverages at an annual camping trip and my birthday. I've logged for 480 days and have lost 118 pounds. I have two pounds to goal. I'm 54 years old (male) and will have abs by my birthday in a month and a half. I grew up eating real food and I don't miss grains or dairy in the least. I try to keep my macros at 25/50/25, usually hit protein goal, hit fat about half time and seldom go over on carbs. My diary is open to friends and my favorite foods are cabbage, mushrooms, avocado, and meat. Worst side effect......I've become a hot sauce addict. I'm the same weight I was in high school and wearing Levi's 501s I saved from my freshman year in college and they are too big. I only do heavy weight lifting and very little cardio other than walking as much as I can work into my normal daily routine.
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I've been doing MFP and Paleo off and on for about 3 years. I live in Ohio with my hubby, cat, and gecko. I am a teacher and tend to do really great with Paleo during the summer, but have a hard time in the fall when life gets really busy. Hubby is supportive and Paleo, but works more than I do, so isn't a lot of help with cooking, planning, etc. Feel free to friend me. I could use more Paleo/Primal/Keto friends!
  • PaleoPebbles
    PaleoPebbles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just joined this group and would like a few friends!
  • suibhan6
    suibhan6 Posts: 81 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Just joined this site yesterday, and this group today. At home I am probably about 85 - 90% Paleo/Primal, low carb. Trying to cut down on cheese. I can't eat most tree nuts. I'll go send you a friendship request.

Good to "meet"!

If others want to befriend me, please do so, thanks.