Are you excited??

TaeLoverEsme
TaeLoverEsme Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2018 in Social Groups
To start?? I know i am..

Replies

• btsjenjen
    btsjenjen Posts: 9 Member
    Hello! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it lol <3 Thank you for creating this group! I joined the other myfitnesspal BTS group as well since I need all the help and support I can get and ARMYs are the best!! :)
  • lilja0509
    lilja0509 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too. Are you going to a concert? Me and my daughter are going to the one in London on October 10th. At least I’ll have to have the stamina to dance and sing along (in my jgibberish Korean) and do dome fan chants 😉
  • btsjenjen
    btsjenjen Posts: 9 Member
    I'm super happy and excited for you and your daughter! I'm also really envious! I don't have a ticket YET but I will get one. Looking at LA since I have to travel. Do you have any ideas about what you're going to wear yet? I need stamina times a million to sing, dance, chant, jump up and down screaming lol :D:D:D
  • TaeLoverEsme
    edited July 2018
    btsjenjen wrote: »
    Hello! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it lol <3 Thank you for creating this group! I joined the other myfitnesspal BTS group as well since I need all the help and support I can get and ARMYs are the best!! :)

Same i need all the support too otherwise ill never lose weight
  • TaeLoverEsme
    lilja0509 wrote: »
    Me too. Are you going to a concert? Me and my daughter are going to the one in London on October 10th. At least I’ll have to have the stamina to dance and sing along (in my jgibberish Korean) and do dome fan chants 😉

I wish... ugh i tried for fort worth but nothing