Simply Filling

Options
Any one here doing WW Simple Filling???

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I've not engaged with weight watchers but they sure seem to be expanding their programs. I looked up the food list for Simply Filling and while I personally don't object to the foods, I have to eat considerably higher fat than they seem to suggest with fat free dairy, lean meat etc.

Someone who eats "slow carb" might be more inclined to follow something similar including the grains. Generally speaking, I rarely eat grains now. With exception of the low fat emphasis though it is not really too far off how I ate during weight loss. Weight loss went fine but I was really hungry and I needed to track calories or I'd overeat.

Simply Filling is designed for those who do not want to track calories. Yes?
  • IowaHomeGirl
    IowaHomeGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did Simply Filling when I was on WW, but they limit fats to 2 teaspoons a day and they "penalize" most foods that folks on low carb eat (full fat dairy and avocado just to name a few).
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I tried it years ago. Not sure if it’s changed, but it wasn’t LCHF. It was just geared towards foods people typically wouldn’t overeat. I