Summer Challenge Starts Now! Weigh in today!

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
Starting Weight:
Challenge Start Weight:
Summer Challenge Wt Goal:

Comments or thoughts to begin the session:

Replies

• cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 187.5
    Challenge Start Weight: 175.0
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 165.0

Comments or thoughts to begin the session: Huzzah! Gonna try and hit it hard! Should be interesting if I have to do a cross country move in the middle! ~ Carol

• gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 237.0
    Challenge Start Weight: 237.0
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 220.0

Comments or thoughts to begin the session: Since the end of last session, I worked out with Zumba and lowered my intake. Also got some new/old food favorites to make things more interesting.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Starting Weight: 148
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 125

Comments or thoughts to begin the session:
    I stressed myself out too much about falling off the wagon for the spring challenge. Trying to let it go.
    I'm excited to continue this weight loss journey, and I hope to need a whole new wardrobe by the time I'm done!
    My goals are to log every day even when I know I've gone over by a lot, lift my dumbbells (my arms and shoulders are so weak!!!) and do my ankle exercises (a physical therapy assistant gave me an HEP to strengthen my and ankles) at least 4 days a week, walk my dog 5 days a week (picked her up from grandma's yesterday after 3 weeks!), and take my iron supplement every day (I have another medication I must take daily as well, but I can't take them both at the same time. I'm super good at taking ONE pill a day).
    I'm so excited to have my dog back, definitely have not been exercising without her! She's so sweet and fluffy! >_<
    Also, trying to cut down to 4 beers a week instead of 6-8. Good for my wallet, liver, and gut lol
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 281.4 (April 2017)
    Challenge Start Weight: 207.6
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 195.6

Comments or thoughts to begin the session: I fell off the wagon during the last challenge but in the past two weeks I've gotten back on track. My weight has pretty much stayed the same for about 3 months and I am READY to break through this weird plateau and finally get to one-derland! I've missed this group and I'm excited to be back.
  • nvasquez41
    nvasquez41 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 149
    Challenge Start Weight: 135.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 130

Comments or thoughts to begin the session: Once it started warming up in the spring I've been way too active socially and have really loosened up on my dieting. I'm going to try and remain focused even through the next couple weekend getaways we've got planned.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:191.2
    Challenge Goal Weight:180.0

Comments or thoughts to begin the session: I have found my pace, now to keep it up and actually make a goal for once :blush:
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 148
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 125
    Week 1: 129.8

Gotta write it down before I forget lol. Also I was def up to 131.8 today, so maybe yesterday was a fluke. :neutral:

Dog walk!
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Oooh will update this tonight!! Thanks for continuing!
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight - 175.0
    Summer challenge weight goal - 168

Comments - Working to get a couple lbs off and work on my weight training to fit in my wedding dress! I have my first fitting Sept 15 so I have 2 months to fit comfortably in it. I can do it, just gotta up my moving and get back to my great eating. Cutting off dairy for the most part and getting in lots of veggies.
This discussion has been closed.