July 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Morning I am feeling the after effects of my massage therapy this morning. I can't wait to swim tonight to work out the kinks.
    I will soon be meeting Georgia she is a terrior mix. Georgia likes to run well Sue is a walker so the two of us are going to have to compromise. Maybe if we do the miles she will be content with walking. I do know she was found a few years ago and brought to the shelter. She is 7 years old. Okay if I lost my dog I would search till I found her.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    3 x yes for today
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    10th July
    Exercice: Yes. 20 minutes this morning and another 35 tonight, striding through Montpellier en fête. The streets were empty but every little square and every café was full of singing, dancing, cheering people, incredible atmosphere. 1 - 0!
    Calories : Yes
    Logged it all: Yes
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Monday 10th
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 mile jog, 5.5 mile walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    July 10
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked over 7kilometers. Over 11,000 steps.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Here is the whole crew gathered at a restaurant. What makes me happy is seeing my family truly being (interacting) with each other. Relationships require nurturing time!

I totally agree with you. It gives me much joy to see my family interacting. It is very relaxing.
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1

Went way, wayyy over for a friend's birthday and I can't bear to track it all XoX
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Date: July 10
    Exercised?: Yes, yoga today felt so good.
    Calories: Yes finally not hard to stay in budget today.
    Tracked: Yes
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    July 10
    Yes x 3
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅
    "dance-cleaning": 24 mins
    Walks: 1 x 2 hours; 1 x 25 mins, 1 x 20 mins, 1 x 15 mins! :lol:
    (I slept very well last night!)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅

Achievement: First 20k Badge on fitbit!!
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm at the beach on holidays having a fabulous time with my family. I'm out of the winners circle for this month (already!) I'm exercising heaps and eating ok so 🤞. I'll keep posting when I'm back in 8 days. Well done everyone keep up the good work.
    Cheers
    Helen
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..    30 min Abs and Upper

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 even though exercise is not as intense as I would like. Plenty of fresh air and garden work.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • AnEndlessSkye
    AnEndlessSkye Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 3 miles run today.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • onceabyrne
    onceabyrne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    July 10

Exercised - yes! Visited Princeton University today and have 12,359 steps in so far (4.69 miles). The walk to/from the parking lot to the building where the orientation was 15 minutes each way, not to mention the walking tour of campus, walking to lunch, shopping etc.

Calories - under by 1!! 1489/1490 (the study I’m in sets a range for me from 1500-1800 but I try to stay at under 1490 to maximize weight loss)

Tracked - 💯

Princeton is a cool town with great places to eat. We had crepes for brunch which were delicious! We even got to see the classroom that Einstein used to teach in (and is still used today)

• mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went for a run, went on a walk, & full body shred workout
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, Under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, Logged Everything
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Double Jiu Jitsu day is always good. Morning session at ladies class, I got to teach a new person which is always so much fun and helps me identify aspects of my game I need to improve. JD, our guest instructor was awesome at evening class. Such a nice guy, really good teacher and emphasises how you should be enjoying the sport and training as a family, which is exactly how our club is run. He had so many good things to say about our coach and club (coming from someone of his experience in the sport, it means alot) and is keen to come back tonight so we get an extra Jiu Jitsu class this week (Wednesday is usually striking class so those who only do striking may miss out but those classes are much smaller than the Jiu Jitsu ones and we can't pass up an opportunity like this).

Good food choices although still too low. So busy that I don't have time to eat everything I plan. Hopefully today is a slower day and I can actually take a lunch break!

7 sleeps until my holiday (which will be all about celebrating my birthday and training Jiu Jitsu!)