July 12 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    v4kq43wfv7gz.jpeg
    Our 8 year old granddaughter, Phoebe, was on the boat that was towing her grandparents ( me & Rose). Afterwards, she said to me,”Grandma was smiling but you looked concerned.” I do look concerned but I had a good time. Another granddaughter, Daphne, laughingly states, “You are not typical grandparents!”
    To that comment, I say,”Amen?” Both Rose (71 years) and I (almost 68 years) consistently and persistently push ourselves by working out with trainers and staying active so that we can enjoy the things we love to do as long as possible. Life has its inevitable trajectory, but we can work to push back decrepitude until near the end

I LOVE this - both Phoebe & Daphne’s comments AND you & Rose’s approach. So completely inspiring, Rick!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    July 12
    Yes x 3
    Exercised 35 min walk
    Calories 2005-1997= under by 8
    Tracked: yes, all, to the gram!
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Exercised and tracked but over on calories. However, I noticed because I am really holding myself accountable for tracking this month my " over on kcal" is not as monumental as my mind makes it. Today is a new day, baby steps will eventually get you the same place.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise- arms and legs day
    Calories- under
    Tracked - yes
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I exercised and I tracked but I went over a bit
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,136 Member
    Options
    Yes X3
    Again just made it within calories
    Struggling a bit with this and need to keep being more mindful of choices and amount of food!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3, I was sure I'd gone over because I ate falafel,but i actually just made it under on calories. There was music in the park, and the whole community was out dancing, so that was my exercise.
  • AnEndlessSkye
    AnEndlessSkye Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 2 Mile run.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 12
    Exercise yes
    I may have a new walking partner. She came over and we walked for quite a while about 30 to 40 minutes. The pace was fairly slow. I said when we walk again that we could pick up the pace and she seemed happy with that. So hoping I have a new walking partner!!
    Calories yes
    Under by 400 if I remembered everything
    Tracked yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    7/12
    Exersized?- yes, walking,cooking,cleaning,and shopping
    Caleries?-yes
    Logging?- yes
  • nichojs
    nichojs Posts: 20 Member