July 14 Sign In

Options
2ยป

Replies

• amphrysus
    amphrysus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    3 yes today. Walked 4km in 52 minutes my best so far. Yesterday was a blah day but figured today was a new day so start fresh. I'm down 1.4lbs this week. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Due to work I had to skip open mat but got some good drills in at fundamentals. Trying to get my left backwards roll correct. I do the one over the right shoulder easily but get stuck if I have to go the other side. The rest of the day was spent indoors as much as possible. We need the rain so I shouldn't complain but it was icy cold. The only time I went outside was to help with the adorable stranded seals. They are yearlings and are so cute but too skinny so we will feed them up before we release them.

Food was good even with chocolate and all was logged.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    July 14
    Yes x 3

Exercised: 62 mins walking, 9593 steps
    Calories: 2084-1990= under 94
    Tracked: yes, all

Things are going well. Easing into maintenance...still deciding whether to lose a few more pounds beyond my original goal...
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yes to exercise- walking and cleaning. Not
    Tracked yes-
    In calories limit- no- darn it this challenge is making me so much more accountable. Just a bit over but I am guessing this bit over is what's been making me gain weight/ not lose when I have been trying recently.
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    July 14
    Yes x 3
    House cleaning ๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ๏ธ
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: no no no no pass day #1
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Good luck @Babette. I'm sure you will find a group that gives you more of what you're looking for. Thanks for sharing your thoughts before leaving.

Yes x 3, dog walking, stretching and housecleaning for me.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,136 Member
    Options
    Exercise. Yes. Cardio and Pilates
    tracked. yes
    calories. yes
  • nichojs
    nichojs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I tracked everything and was way under calories allowed. Lots of biking and also lifted weights.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm using my first and second pass days this weekend. We have a weekend long family reunion (our 38th) and I'm taking a break from tracking
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did terribly on Saturday. Exercised loads but I ate too much and drank so went over and didn't track :(
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 3
    Exercise- yes Pilates
    Tracking -no
    Calories?
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes - 50 mins walk
    Calories: Yes