July 15 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I always go with the assumption that when in doubt, something like that was meant in the best possible way. Life is better when I see the good in everything. Sure, there are times when I'm wrong but until I realise that I'm happy whereas people who assume the worst experience negative emotions until they discover they were wrong. Besides, the is enough negative out there, look for the positive and create it if possible!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Almost halfway through July!!! Wishing all of you the very best!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    A lot of us think positive. I love positive WOO HOO! Had no clue there was bad WOO till the young people told us.

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and was able to sleep through the night.
    Today is veggie man day I am feeling like I need a new pair of shoes. One of the young girls told me she loves my shoes. I turned and said Yes I am a shoe *kitten*!! One of the other girls goes there are 3 types of shoe people at the bank. 1: Wears cheapest thing they can find and wears them till they stink. 2: Wears comfortable but down right ugly shoes. 3: Wears beautiful shoes . There are 60+ employees and 6 wear beautiful shoes. I was in the top 3 LOL. There are 2 who have incredibly stinky feet and they are proud to be on that list. I guess there were originally 8 but some wanted off the stinky list. Well I will remain strong and not buy any shoes today. Till later
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 fantastic update!

@2020pinktogo youch! I go for comfort (but saying that I aim for beautiful comfort! Favourites are some glittery red kitten heels like Dorothy's!)

Yes x 3 woo hoo! ;)
    Week 4 complete of c25k. I'm super slow though.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    15th July
    Exercice : Yes. Biked for 30 minutes and walked for another 40
    Calories : Yes. Stayed under nicely, even when I drank a 'real' Coke by mistake during the football, with 140!!! calories. I don't understand why you'd drink that, might as well have a glass of wine or two whiskies...
    Logged it all: Yes
    A really good day with lots of music and, or course, a win for one of my adopted countries. Everybody's singing and dancing in the streets.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    And the summer continues here in UK, very hot!
    Exercise yes, 10 mi quigong, 35 mi yoga, 20 min gardening
    Tracking king yes
    Calories yes
    Let's keep going everyone, we're doing great!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    2nd pass day. I'm taking the weekend off from tracking
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Saturday check-in

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Went for a 4 mile walk at 4.5 mph in the mid afternoon sun, that hurt by the end!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Big woo to all who hit 3x yes all weekend, for those who didn't there is a big woo in waiting next weekend!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @chinkiri waaaah! You must have been devastated with the realisation! But I bet you won't make that mistake again soon. Where are you? France? The pictures coming from France look incredible!

@fatbambi2017 that sounds a busy day!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Not a great day to be proud of - but it was better than the last 2! 2 hours of practicing, garden and house work, all logged and within reason. Tomorrow starts a week of breeding for my stallion so he needs nice long rides to keep calm. That will be lovely!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    vv3a6rx7ypey.jpg
    Some months ago, MFP, changed the emoji images for discussion posts. When they did that, they added the "Woo" comment. In my mind, the "Woo' was meant to be a positive expression. Nonetheless, one member was offended by the use of "Woo", even though, members were using it to mean...
    p54ot9n1tv7l.jpg
    So, please, for our purposes, when someone uses the "Woo', please assume they think you did something GREAT!!
    Rick

I think its the face that goes with it that makes it a little questionable. Thanks for your explanation.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    7/15
    Exersized?-yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Exercised yes walking
    Calories- just over