Summer Week 1 Weigh In - July 16

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
Sorry I'm late! Since I'm moving, I will put up the weigh-ins for the next 2 weeks so that I don't forget. :)

Weigh-in #1

Challenge Start Weight:
Challenge Goal Weight:
Weigh-in #1:

A positive thought I had this week was:
A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
My most effective workout this week was:

Comments:

Replies

• arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Week 1!
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 125
    Week 1: 129.8

A positive thought I had this week was:
    Yay Queer Eye marathon!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was:
    I changed my breakfasts from 2 tacos with 1 egg with salsa and half an avocado each to 1 taco with 2 eggs with salsa and half an avocado total! I cut about 250 calories from my meal like this, and I still feel full until noon! My lunch isn't until 1pm tho lol
    My most effective workout this week was:
    Dog walk!

Comments:
    My dog was an absolute turd-muffin on our walk yesterday.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    And good luck with the moving and packing!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    arameni wrote: »
    And good luck with the moving and packing!

Thanks!
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    Challenge Start Weight: 237.0
    Summer Challenge Weight Goal: 220.0
    Weigh-in #1: 236.6

A positive thought: I said No to an optional afternoon at the job that would have been physically taxing for me – I’d rather do my dance workout at my pace.
    A healthy snack/meal: Water melon (still working on the half of a big water melon that my neighbor gave me).
    My most effective workout this week was: Zumba and body cycle.

Comments: Motivating myself with nice workout gear, even in my 2X to 3X (bottom) size. I love wearing the bikini bottom/skorts and anything fringy during my dance workout to see my mid-section and hips move. It is far too hot to wear leggings. I feel Iike I am white-knuckling it with food, with a full fridge and limiting myself in total calories. On the other hand, I would like to move beyond where the lower numbers are possibly just water weight.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    From me, too, good luck with the move!
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 155 (I think)
    Challenge Start Weight: 137
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 132
    Weigh-in #1: 136

Positive thought: Down a pound!
    Healthy snack/meal: Not sure. It’s mostly been family-friendly, the usual things we eat, nothing stands out
    Workout: Got a new bike! Only taken it a short way, enjoyment somewhat marred by the small person having issues with his new bike.
    Comments: Away from my scales on holiday for the next couple of weigh-ins. I have good intentions but I know they’ll go out the window two days in.

Good luck with the move!
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 281.4 (April 2017)
    Challenge Start Weight: 207.6
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 195.6
    Weigh-in #1: 205.6

A positive thought I had this week was: I found myself telling several people that I really enjoyed going to the gym - and it's true!
    A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: Lots of grilled meats and veggies
    My most effective workout this week was: Strength and cardio at the gym, and we went to the zoo last weekend and walked for forever

Comments: I usually use my weigh in from Fridays to update MFP and this group, so even though I was down 2 pounds on Friday I'm back up and bouncing around 206-207. I've been stuck there for so long and I'm trying really hard not to get discouraged. My dad is in town this coming weekend so I know I'm in for lots of restaurants and cook outs/get togethers. I'm planning to make a few low cal desserts and hopefully I can keep it together with everything else.

Thanks for keeping the group going during your move, and good luck with everything!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:191.2
    Challenge Goal Weight:180.0
    Weigh-in#1: 192.2

A positive thought I had this week was: It's been a rough couple of weeks physically, so at least I have not gone crazy with my eating.

A healthy snack/meal I chose: All the fruit! Cherries, blueberries, watermelon, YUM!

Comments: So tired of not feeling good. Frustrated with my doctors as they seem to not care. Trying to find a way to take control on my own and make my body better. This includes continued weight loss!
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in #1

Challenge Start Weight: 59
    Challenge Goal Weight: 57
    Weigh-in #1: 59

A positive thought I had this week was: Good to be back after the holidays!

A healthy snack/meal I chose this week was: carrots - what's new?

My most effective workout this week was: Shorter run after doing in my Achilles during the holidays.

Comments: Eating while staying with my family is actually easy - they are very understanding. I completely dropped the ball during our holidays in Portugal (sooo many pastries there!) and was scared of the scales. But it's not too bad.
This discussion has been closed.