Hi! I’m new to this group and would like to make friendships for motivation and accountability

leigh8236
leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
edited April 2018 in Social Groups
Hi ladies, I’m new to this group and would like to make friendships to help with motivation and accountability. I’m 176cm and at 70kg at the moment. There is a lot of room for improvement on my Mumtum, bum, thighs, arms and back.. I have just resumed exercise after a long break and would like to make friends with other ladies who have been (or are) similar in needing to tone and workout while raising a family :). Feel free to add me, that will be lovely!

Replies

• leigh8236
    leigh8236 Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2018
    Great job @curlymop3 10k run is awesome!
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Please add me. I'm a mom of 6, love to exercise but really have to squeeze it in. I've lost 15 pounds so far and have about 15 more I'd like to lose.
  • FormerlyWallyAmadeus
    FormerlyWallyAmadeus Posts: 35 Member
    I love MumTum! I'll send you a message to friend.
  • sunshinedaydream21
    sunshinedaydream21 Posts: 62 Member
    You sound exactly like me! I fell off the wagon recently with a trip to the Caribbean but am committed to beingback on track! Want to lose 20lbs more.
  • Lady_Carnage
    Lady_Carnage Posts: 9 Member
    Hey I just joined too. I need to lose about 60lbs. :neutral:
  • RVLife1968
    RVLife1968 Posts: 2 Member
    Just joined, just turned 50 and looking to lose the last 10lbs....looking for friendship & support!
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    @magdelagoona Here’s ya go. Hope this helps!
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Hello! I've been distracted and added about seven pounds without knowing it. Yikes! I am going to start performing again next year and realistically need to be down at least ten to feel good on stage. Let's do it!
  • HI, Im fairly new also and have added no one on the ole friends list. If you want add me. I am getting back up after some serious health issues, but have been here before. I'm just doing it better this time.
  • upwithalyssa
    upwithalyssa Posts: 17 Member
    Hi all! I'm back after a several. Onth hiatus and this group is me perfectly. I'm looking for a supportive group and/or some new MFP friends to keep me in Check! I've fallen off the wagon somewhat.
  • MeDicenEka
    MeDicenEka Posts: 144 Member
    Hi, I've been between 60 and 63 but I need to be 57 I live in a new country and it has been really difficult for me to find a good way of eating healthy because I cant find the thing I ate in my country so easy and I live with a family that doesnt eat that healthy as well, I need friends ans motivation, the depression of beong alone is kicking me as well
  • nataliekirturtle
    nataliekirturtle Posts: 5 Member
    I just sent a friend request to all of you! I'm in Australia, aiming to lose 10-13kgs. I'm also recovering from years of eating disorders, and have been loving keeping on track with MFP, it's been a big help.
  • silverstah
    silverstah Posts: 9 Member
    I could also use some friendly motivation! :)
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Hello! I am serious about losing and keeping off the ten pounds that has crept up on me over the last 3-5 years. I can carry it off but just don't feel like my best self. On top of that, I plan to work on stage again in the coming year and that is a really unforgiving environment for any extra weight! Let's do this.
  • InTheTardis84
    InTheTardis84 Posts: 10 Member
    Sent friend requests to everyone here. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. I'm down 5 and shooting for 10 more by the end of 2018. Let's do our best to stay on track for great progress!
  • ntede3
    ntede3 Posts: 17 Member
    Sent friend requests to everyone here. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. I'm down 5 and shooting for 10 more by the end of 2018. Let's do our best to stay on track for great progress!

Ok, can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be friends based on your name alone?? :-D
  • kittykait88
    kittykait88 Posts: 1 Member
    Gained 20lbs and needing to lose 30! I could use all the support I can get! Funny how long it takes to lose and how quick to gain.. :neutral:
  • Lisiz
    Lisiz Posts: 5 Member
    I’m back on here and plodding along - a bit harder in your 30s, I’ve discovered. I’d like to lose about 7kg) roughly 15lbs. Would love some new friends - ready to be motivated and motivate others :)