It's Almost That Time . . .

Options
Adc7225
Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
Hello all my Fabulous and 40 friends!

It's almost time for my fabulous 40's to be a thing of the past - - and yes, in reflection they were fabulous ;)

My 30's were not about me so much as raising a child, then the early 40's was a time to reintroducing myself to myself. My mid 40's were awesome. I started here at 43, weighing 244 @ 5'2 and got down to 146, gained back some, now in the 170 range and still awesome, strong, confident and basically happy!!! I am hoping that my 50's will be fantabulous or fantastic (I might really need the level of fantasy to counter those changes we have no control over :# ) but I've come around to accepting them with all the good and bad.

I would offer all those feeling those 40 changes (mine came around 48) to embrace them - well you can be angry for a little, cry a few tears and then take them on because they bring friends so there is no other option than to become one big happy ball of 40! Find others that are happy with they are and feed off each other!

Best wishes, I'm just across the street in the 50's club!

Replies

• Clhumpal
    Clhumpal Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm just a few years into my 40s, but agree 100% - 30s were all kids/family - loving being able to focus on me a bit more and get my mojo back as I make my way toward 50 :) Wishing you fantastic, fantabulous, f'n amazing 50's :)