bmi 35 due nov 18

Options
mixmag
mixmag Posts: 6 Member
anyone else due this winter?
How are you finding diet? ive bn eating lots of crap but staying within my calories thankfully! 2lbs on but hoping to lose that very gradually like .5 a week...xxx

Replies

• sunnyhike58
    sunnyhike58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Did your doctor tell you to lose weight?
  • Lou_trition
    Lou_trition Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    mixmag wrote: »
    anyone else due this winter?
    How are you finding diet? ive bn eating lots of crap but staying within my calories thankfully! 2lbs on but hoping to lose that very gradually like .5 a week...xxx

Hey,
    Im 16 weeks now and the exact same weight I was when I got pregnant. This is something Im very happy with even though it has fluctuated.
    Are you actively trying to lose weight? I'm not- Im just making sure I dont blow out on my calories too often, but my calories are set for maintenance anyway. I dont believe having low calories is good for the hormones- Id be a nightmare if I was eating any less than I am now- plus I am starting to feel hungry!. Im just making sure I get plenty of goodness in.
    I think I have a similar BMI but I dont know as I don't believe in it- but I did read that if you are classed in the obese section of BMI chart a healthy weight to gain in pregnancy is 10-16 lbs.

• girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My pre-pregnancy BMI was 35 as well. I’m 24 weeks and up 6 lbs. - amazing job on keeping your weight on track! How many calories would you say you’re eating a day? I’m a little nervous my gain is going to speed up and want to do my best to stay healthy as I’ve already had a nasty flare of carpal tunnel from swelling in the first trimester.