Take before and after pics

Options
Tracyramos1220
Tracyramos1220 Posts: 66 Member
I can’t believe that eating so much fat could make such a drastic change in my body. I took pics after one month of keto dieting and I am shocked and amazed. I encourage all to do it so you can see your progress. So amazing!

Replies

• Tracyramos1220
    Options
    Here are a couple of pictures. hq9r6qceak6j.png
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    3uurp48l4rin.png
    8mum7xrfe9aj.png
    moq2qkinwa4x.png
  • Shawnabf7701
    Shawnabf7701 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You look great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • posh091979
    posh091979 Posts: 4,815 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! That’s amazing progress!!! I really need to suck it up and do before photos.
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    Thank you. ❤️ I usually would not post pictures of me in this state but when I see the fat loss difference after a month, it makes me want to keep going and to encourage others. I will take measurements later and see the difference. My clothes tell it’s own story. :)
  • tifano
    tifano Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Keep up the good work!!!
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    Wow awesome results after only 2 weeks! Very encouraging. Thanks for sharing.
  • mmoleon
    mmoleon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! Only 2 weeks? WOW!!! :):):)
  • auggi99
    auggi99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you @mmoleon and @tracyramos1220 I had been keto for 1 month when the picture of me in the river was taken. I had seen changes on the scale but not in the way my closet fit. Then two weeks later WOOOOSH. The scale slowed but the inches started coming off. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Can’t wait for my month two comparison.
  • Tracyramos1220
    Options
    Me too. :) When you put in the work and then see it in pictures, it helps make the next month easier. I love everyone here. They are very encouraging and keep me accountable.
  • posh091979
    posh091979 Posts: 4,815 Member
    Options
    @auggi99 That is some amazing progress! This is the proof I need that Keto is for sure the way to go! Thanks for sharing your pics!
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    m9cpf2bm0nvo.jpg
    zyhl5c19iio3.jpg

The black dress is "before" and the one w glasses is 3.5 weeks after completely overhauling my diet from living off super pretzels n ice cream bars and trash to keto and vegetables... lost 8 lbs so far.
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Im not sure how much of a difference i really look like but i at least feel better.
  • auggi99
    auggi99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @posh091979 you’re welcome! Thank you!!!