Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• tracimcp
    tracimcp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Traci. I need support on staying on track with my eating. I hope this helps me to stay accountable!
  • Delbee79G
    Delbee79G Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Del, I am from SA. I recently finished a 12 week challenge with friends and since ending have become slack in tracking and holding myself accountable for the foods I am eating and the exercise I am doing. Glad to have found this group. 😊
  • rachaelyoung5
    rachaelyoung5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am Rachael from Melbourne, Victoria.
    Over the last year I have lost over 40kg and am struggling with the maintaining a healthy diet (exercise is not as much of a problem). I am joining for the first time as I have been encouraged to join some groups to give support and direction. I have been doing everything by myself up until now. I look forward to setting some good habits up over this next month.
  • CathyVee
    CathyVee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I’m Cathy from Chicago. I did this in May and lost 5.2 lbs. I’ve been doing the 10 day challenges and am now down 6.2 lbs since May 1 and a total of 8.4 lbs since April 1.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I am here for the 3rd time. Had 2 too many rest days the first and the second i dropped out becouse i whent on vacation. 3rd times the charm or what do they say? Im just maintaining at the moment becouse i got 3 grappling competitions in close proximity so im probably just going to maintain at my weight for this month.
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Helen from Australia three tween/ teenage boys joining up for a second month. Time to give it a better go.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Been in UAC since February, but haven't been consistent with logging for the last two months. I let a vacation and annoying phone issues detail my consistency. In any case, I love this group and the way it's changed my daily habits! I'm ready for August, ready to beat a plateau, and to kick it up a notch in the summer.
  • ashton1984
    ashton1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m Michelle. First time doing this challenge and looking forward to it.
  • ghy139
    ghy139 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Let's do this..no excuses
  • cynthiavcontreras
    cynthiavcontreras Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Cynthia! From So Cal. I'm excited to have some accountability in place to help keep me motivated!!! Happy logging everyone!
  • mkaypaige
    mkaypaige Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hello all! I'm from Ohio, I am so excited to join this challenge and finally be held accountable by this challenge!
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I’m Eva. 3rd time doing this challenge (sort of). Joining late in August after about two weeks of travel and an extra cheat day to settle back in and relax at home, so I won’t be in the winner’s circle this month either.
  • patburke1958
    patburke1958 Posts: 24 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I don't like hoovering, bread, people with no integrity, or small dogs that chase cyclists. Pretty much everything else is ok.
    I'm Irish, retired, 60yo male, biker and blogger.
    Happy to read through the rulebook to be sure I get this right, and not get myself kicked out because of not knowing what I'm signing up for.
    Pat
  • jacq0220
    jacq0220 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jackie and (re) joined mfp yesterday. I will work on dropping my extra regain of 50lbs and living the active life.