Hello from Colorado

Options
Uneeknitter
Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
So when I hit 40 I had lost 30+ pounds and was feeling great. I could run 5 miles a day as well.
But the rest of my life changed drastically since I started a small private school that year. Between lack of time and stress, I ended up falling away from all my exercise habits over time. I have tried many things with mixed success over the last 6 years, but had pretty much given up hope on ever losing weight and feeling healthy again. Then my husband mentioned this diet because he wanted to fast without having to completely fast. I said sure, let's try it. It did wonders for me back in November and we are doing another five days of it here in February with plans to make it a regular thing. It seems to be working for me. What about you?

Replies

• 90kgToNewMe
    90kgToNewMe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just found this group! I have just finished my first Prolon FMD. I did it Friday - Tuesday. I felt at my worst on day 2 and has lots of food cravings on day 4, but all up it went well. I am just so pleased I could complete the diet and not cave! It’s Wednesday evening here in Australia and I’m feeling really good at the end of my transition day!

I will do the diet every three months this year and maybe go to twice a year after that.

Wish I had see this group before I started!

• ShelbyLynS
    ShelbyLynS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of my 1st round of prolon. Yesterday was miserable, but so far I am feeling good today. I love having all my food ready to go in a little box. But i could see waiting to make the food on my own. I'm vegan so getting the fats right would be challenging for me. After this 1st round I am going to try the Ultimate Weight Loss (Chef AJ) for 21 days. Giving up sugar (again) has to be a forever thing for me. Salt and oil may have to be something I have in moderation. But the idea behind caloric density fits well into my brain. Thanks for this group.