Starting today, with week 1/day 1

2»

Replies

• Slobadobb
    Slobadobb Posts: 7 Member
    It really is a struggle when you work full time. I've found that just finding the time and energy to go outside for a run is difficult. I'm having a very long weekend right now so using that to my advantage. Anyway I'm looking for some C25K buddies. Add me!
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Congrats on the start! I know how you feel about finding time, the struggle is real for me too :)
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Yep, working full time with two kids under two, its not easy but I make it work b/c i want to feel amazing and know that my health comes first. I get up at 4;45 a.m. and run before the family is awake. Makes my day amazing! You got this!
  • GonnaCarryThatWeight
    GonnaCarryThatWeight Posts: 2 Member
    I am starting today too with my 14 year old daughter! Best of luck to you Calvin! Add me if you would like some mutual support/co-misery LOL!
  • iain147
    iain147 Posts: 1 Member
    Just Starting today at week1/day1.
    i was a marathon runner in the past, years ago doubt i could even walk one now. trying to shift this weight of mine so joined weight watchers and trying to eat healthy but most of the meals i see on the web contain food i just can't stand.
    So mucking my way through trying to create a 28 day meal planner as i hate repeating week in week out.
    I have been to gyms before over the last 5 years but just cant stick with it as i cant afford to pay for a personal trainer and don't know what i should be doing also find even when i do the next area i am heading to is taking and a queue waiting to go on, no matter what time i go. trying to loose about 7st to get to my normal weight.

So will definitely give this a go, on holiday in November so want to ged rid of some if not all of my gut bulge.