1/2 the regain gone

Options
loriloftness
loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
edited August 2018 in Social Groups
3 months ago I started eating on the plan again and working out 5 days per week. I have now lost 20 lbs, which is 1/2 of my regain. I’m hoping to have the next 20 gone by early November. Losing now is a lot harder than it was just after surgery and sometimes I get a little discouraged over how slow the process seems. But, I see that it can be done and I am determined. When I have my annual dr visit in October, I want my health indicators to be going in the right direction again. Progress not Perfection

Replies

• Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I started back on plan AGAIN today (for probably the 20th time). Why is it so much harder to stick to the plan now, then when it was before surgery?? It's a struggle...
  • loriloftness
    Options
    I started back on plan AGAIN today (for probably the 20th time). Why is it so much harder to stick to the plan now, then when it was before surgery?? It's a struggle...

If I had the answer, it would make my life and weight loss a whole lot easier! LOL. The weight definitely goes on much easier than it comes off. We just have to keep working at it. I tend to look at the food I want to eat and consider how many calories it is and how long I would have to be on the elliptical machine to offset it. That helps me put down sweets.
  • Stephaniev51697
    Options
    So far, so good... no sweets, and I'm trying to make better choices... Hope you're doing well @loriloftness
  • loriloftness
    Options
    I’m still working at it, @Stephaniev51697. Some days are more successful than others. I may not be losing as fast as I would want, but at least I’m not gaining.
  • Stephaniev51697
    Options
    @loriloftness I'm on day 3 of 3 protein shakes a day and 2 small meals and NO WINE.. i'm hoping cutting out the wine helps me lose something. I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm not gaining but I'm not losing BUT I'm still 19 lbs over my lowest weight and i feel very uncomfortable.. I'm not above begging the weight loss gods to show me some mercy at this point.. :(
  • loriloftness
    Options
    @loriloftness I'm on day 3 of 3 protein shakes a day and 2 small meals and NO WINE.. i'm hoping cutting out the wine helps me lose something. I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm not gaining but I'm not losing BUT I'm still 19 lbs over my lowest weight and i feel very uncomfortable.. I'm not above begging the weight loss gods to show me some mercy at this point.. :(
    If you could mention my name to those gods too???