Anyone use Cindy Crawford's exercise videos from the 90s?

Options
candicew70
candicew70 Posts: 74 Member
I came across these the other night online, and remembered doing them in my early 20s. Don't remember the results I may have had because I was young and thin at the time :smiley:

I have an exercise routine now but I'm always looking to potentially add/do something different to spice it up. The leg work looks like primarily cardio--some weight bearing with the glute exercises. And I'd need to slow down the upper body work to have better form (and use heavier weights, of course) but was just wondering if anyone had tried these recently. What did you think?

Replies

• Sveltforlife
    Sveltforlife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lived it!!! I remember Seal's song in the beginning <3
  • sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ha I totally used to do that all the time 😊I actually would probably still be at it but it’s a vhs and I don’t have a player anymore..
  • candicew70
    candicew70 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    They're online for free--just google it! I've been doing the first two workouts for a few weeks now to try something different and I pulled a muscle in my quad so it hurts to do my regular routine.

All-in-all--not bad workouts. But I think today we'd consider it more HIIT than "weight training"--still probably good for fat loss. I slowed down the upper body work to use correct form, and I use heavier weights. I think she's using 8s. I'm using 15s and 12s, and I've been sore. Both #1 and #2 are solid routines and use many of the same upper body exercises I already do. I also added some weights to the lower body--lunges and squats--for workout #2. Not sure about all those crunches for the ab work--think I've read that they're actually not that great. I usually do other things like plank. Anyhow, I'll keep doing it for awhile and see if what happens!