Exiting Ketosis?

Options
chughes80
chughes80 Posts: 4 Member
I’m about to properly start living a Keto diet, my concern is in 6 weeks I have a friends Stag Do(bachelor party) by then I’ll be in Ketosis, will one night on the beer knock me back out or does it take longer then that?

Replies

• ebonydivine
    ebonydivine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As soon as you go out of your carbs range (20-30gs) your out of ketosis..but as soon as you go back to eating Keto it shouldn't take as long if you already been eating keto for 6 weeks probably within a day or two
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Limit your food carbs and continue to eat keto (its really not difficult). I had a hamburger without the bun at a brewery Sunday. It came with fries so turned my plate and announced extra fries and didn't touch them. I did have three or four beers though. I felt full so I skipped dinner and ended up losing a little weight. So go ahead and have some beers but don't use that to go completely off the rails.
  • chughes80
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. Food not an issue, never been one for fries and bread so avoiding foods with carbs won’t be the issue. But glad I won’t be totally derailed by the stag/bachelor party just another obstacle to overcome. Thanks again.
  • brieomac
    brieomac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Drinking vodka soda or another spirit with a no- sugar mixer is another option, if that is appealing.
  • chughes80
    Options
    Ok good shout thank you.