August 2018 Gratitude and Chatting

Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
Wow, the summer is flying by. I hope everyone is keeping cool, a lot of heat waves going on this year.

I'm grateful I have stuck to my WOE for the last two years. I started LCHF/Keto at the end of July 2016 and it is the best thing I could have done for myself. No more yoyoing for me. I stay within 3 lbs. of my goal weight all the time now, often drift down lower, but come back up to the within 3 lbs. even when I really go overboard. So it is all good for me.

Replies

• mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    @retirehappy Love the before and after pix, very inspiring!!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    tsazani, I do add in some fasting days, fasting is what got the stubborn last 20-15 lbs. to go away. Maintenance is a challenge, but it is worth it and it helps that I do not feel starving all the time, ever. My exercise is more for just fitness, not weight control.

Thanks, Kathy. Felt good to be able to post a before and after.
  • retirehappy
    edited August 2018
    Options
    We have a set of these and they are excellent for no excuses workouts" .
    The current price on Amazon today is $12, less than a month at most gyms, and you can travel with these as well. Check out jessicasmithtv on youtube.com for a free workout videos. We all need resistance training and these get it done. If you use them of course, so no more excuses, just do it.
    www.amazon.com/dp/B073J633JP

Mpow G-2 Resistance Bands, Upgraded Stretch Bands with Band Guard & Stable Hooks, Anti Snap Exercise Bands Set for Losing Body, Strengthening, Shaping Body, Rehabilitative Exercises, for Home/Gym
  • retirehappy
    Options
    We use a set of these, they are on sale today on Amazon for $12. cheaper than a month at a low cost gym. We even take it on our over night road trips. Good resistance training tool. Jessicasmithtv on youtube.com has free workouts for using these type bands.

amazon.com/dp/B073J633JP