Weigh in Thread

Options
RebeccaRNBSN
RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
Hello everyone, please add your username and initial weight. You must have your initial weight in the spreadsheet by August 13th to be in this challenge. Every week you can input your weight at any time, but the deadline is always Friday for that week.

Any questions, please PM me. Please do not comment on this page so everyone can easily access the spreadsheet every single week.

Good luck everyone! In my experience (I have done quite a few challenges before) about 85% of people who sign up give up before the end. If you did not weigh in for the week, it is OK. Just weigh in the next week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vL2a7ejGwCeY_azUZcT37YqJE-CnLGU_LFdlSxzUUMw/edit#gid=0

Replies

• LizzyPops2
    LizzyPops2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd like to join but I am unable to add my weight and username. Would you be able to add my name to the list?

Current weight: 150.6lbs
    Goal: 147lbs
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    nafroese (Naomi) initial starting weight is 190. My overall goal is 160 ( I know this will take longer than 6 weeks but I thought this was a good place to start!)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca. I didn’t realize we had to post our weight by 8/13. Sorry. I thought it started that day and I would post on my weigh in day on Saturday. Last Saturday 8/11 I weighed 191.6. Jazzadesigns
  • rehenderson412
    rehenderson412 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Initial weight: 161.2lbs
    Goal: 153lbs
  • davidshun64
    davidshun64 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add my name to the weigh in sheet so I can log on Fridays. But todays weigh in was 184.5 would like to get to 170 to 165
  • NewTaxi
    NewTaxi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Davidshun64, I went ahead and added you. Go to Becky's first post in this thread...you will see a blue link...click the link and it will bring up the Weigh In Sheet...
  • davidshun64
    davidshun64 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Morning all...Just found this group and am motivated to eat better and lose weight. My weight for 8/18/2018 is 147.4 Lbs. Due to health reasons and the fact I am a little over 5 feet tall I need to lose about 15 lbs at the least, to be at a decent BMI. Best of luck everyone.
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    8/18/18: 191.8
    Gained 0.2 lbs. I haven’t been the best with my diet lately (emotional eating). I’ll have to try to get back on track after my daughter leaves for college tonorrow for the first time.
  • cvazquez12000
    cvazquez12000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to add we weigh in. Can someone please add 181.2 for me for Friday.
  • krythie
    Options
    Done Carmen! Have a great week!
  • cvazquez12000
    Options
    krythie wrote: »
    Done Carmen! Have a great week!

Thanks!
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    8/25/18: 191.6
    Shocked that I actually lost 0.2 lb this week! I have been eating lots of crap.
  • cvazquez12000
    Options
    Can someone please add 179 for me for Friday?
  • krythie
    Options
    I added your weight for the 24th Carmen.
  • StudyMum
    StudyMum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can i join, or am i too late? My start weight today is 173 and my goal is 154.
  • krythie
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Follow the link at the top of this page to the spreadsheet and add your info.
  • krythie
    Options
    I gained some ounces this week, but after losing several pounds since the beginning of August, I am okay that my weight loss is somewhat stabilizing. What I don't want, is to lose weight only to gain a big chunk of it back. I hope to eventually arrive at my goal weight, but I understand it may take a while. This group is so motivating because it keeps me on track to eat properly, and I am accountable to you all. Have a great new week everyone!