Hi Everyone! I'm the Newbie Boobie!

Options
caversmom
caversmom Posts: 9 Member
Hey Ladies! I'm new here and I am also a new "not that heavy girl". I'm a runner and a recovering "binge eater" and now I'm down to 2 lbs or so of what I would think would be a good number, but I don't put much stock in what the scale tells me, more what the tape and my clothes tell me.

I'm a runner, but lately, (okay, the last entire year) I haven't been able to run for various reasons (which triggered all the nonsense ending in the bingeing) and now I'm not getting enough calories to run... sigh.

So here I am. I want to hear about everyone else's struggles and successes. Maybe share some insights and cheer everyone on. Share some of my sob stories, and motivate those who need a little kick in the *kitten* from time to time until I can get my newly scrawny *kitten* back on the trail!

I'm doing this with a friend who has it a lot worse than me, and our goals are to be "Fit by Fifty", so mine is to be completely plant based by 2020, and I will be trained, conditioned and ready to do an Ultrarun... Yay!

So, that's about it! Glad to be here!

Replies

• nataliekirturtle
    nataliekirturtle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love your goals and that you're focusing on how the tape and clothes are showing progress! I'm also recovering from ED behaviour, and have a history of having good periods (days, weeks, months) and then slipping again into old habits. As always, I'm hoping this time is THE TIME. Sent you a friend request!