Week 2 8/20 through 8/24

Options
RebeccaRNBSN
RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
This weeks update is only for these few days, so I can start doing Friday-Thursday update since Friday is now the official day to have your weigh in by.

Tell us how you are doing!

Replies

• krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This Friday will be my first day logging in, since I joined late. I am really impressed by the first weeks numbers. Helps me be motivated to keep eating well and exercising more. Already lost inches and pounds.
  • katanlinhouse
    katanlinhouse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 217.2 for week 2. That's 3.4 lbs I hope to never see again. Portion control is my new best friend.
  • arendiva
    arendiva Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I’m feeling good this week. I was disappointed by my week one numbers but this week I’ve already lost 3 pounds so I’m feeling positive about this Friday’s weigh in.
  • rainykatie
    rainykatie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm feeling pretty disappointed- I am up 1.4 pounds this week. :( I'm frustrated with my lack of progress and my inability to focus on my goals.

I have exercised this week 3x and logged all my food. I am eating more than my calorie budget and I know that's the reason, but I keep bingeing and I'm worried I have lost my mojo. I need to get back on the wagon, but I don't know how. Help!
  • davidshun64
    davidshun64 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get this weight from being on prednisone to budge at all i lost 10 lbs but now it just stopped :( its frustrating. I gained 20 lbs feeling defeated. stuck at 184 to 185 depends what day i weigh myself. :(
  • NewTaxi
    NewTaxi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    OMG...I'm so ashamed of myself...after getting down to 190.4 on Wednesday and Thursday, I cheated a little on Thursday night and ate too much PB...The scale chastised me by going up to 191.2 for weigh in...Then hubby fixed ham, so I had 2oz for breakfast Friday and 3 oz for dinner on Friday, plus I cheated with a tiny donut at work and again with the little too much PB...back up to 192.4 this morning...back to the grind today...
  • NewTaxi
    NewTaxi Posts: 87 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I can't seem to get this weight from being on prednisone to budge at all i lost 10 lbs but now it just stopped :( its frustrating. I gained 20 lbs feeling defeated. stuck at 184 to 185 depends what day i weigh myself. :(

Don't get discouraged...I have hit a couple plateaus...just stay with it and when the scale starts moving again, you'll be so proud you stuck it out!!
  • krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It's not unusual for folks on prednisone to have weight issues. Up your exercise if you can and continue to eat healthy.
  • davidshun64
    Options
    Thank you!! To both of you 😊
  • davidshun64
    Options
    krythie wrote: »
    This Friday will be my first day logging in, since I joined late. I am really impressed by the first weeks numbers. Helps me be motivated to keep eating well and exercising more. Already lost inches and pounds.

Awesome!!