pancake

Options
Anyone have a fluffy pan a key recipe.I saw where some use the Low. Carb Bisquick. I only saw glutton free with almond flour carbs seemed high.

I have. the almond a day coconut flour, Xanax gum,etherol, etc. Hate to waste it on a bad recipe.

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    There’s really no way to replicate pancakes as you know them.
    Try crepes with equal parts egg and cream cheese.
    Won’t be a pancake but also won’t be full of carbs.
    It can be helpful for long term adherence and success to not try to replace all the high carb foods with fake versions. They are never really like the originals.
    Consider just learning to love new things that are simple and naturally low carb. Really helps a lot.
  • GrannyGoes4it
    GrannyGoes4it Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    a friend of mine and I have a cookbook she tried one good but her daughter made some fluffier ones I will share if good
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    https://fitmencook.com/low-carb-pancakes-gluten-free-dairy-free/

Very fluffy!

I also make one that is:
    1 TBS almond flour
    1 TBS coconut
    1 TBS cream cheese
    2 eggs
    stevia, vanilla, cinnamon

You just combine it all and cook it like a pancake. It's really good and filling. It doesn't taste like an IHOP pancake but it's a yummy breakfast!
  • GrannyGoes4it
    Options
    Thank you so much.

• GrannyGoes4it
    Options
    I made the pancakes this morning really enjoyed .I actually tweaked the one from the link -very thin so I did 2/3 c almond flour, 4 eggs, 1/3 c whipping cream, 1 T baking powder, water until pancake batter consistency, 1 Tse vanilla, 1 T powdered stevia.made 8 regular sized pancakes. I forget the net carbs something like 5. They were not real thick the 4 were just right. I like pancakes and eggs so tomorrow I am going to eat 2 pancakes with eggs.Thanks again so much