Options
RebeccaRNBSN
RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
Update us :)

Replies

• krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Up and down with the weight....fortunately only by ounces for the most part. The group motivates me to keep striving toward my goal weight. Being healthy is worth more than empty calories.
  • davidshun64
    davidshun64 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I cant seem to get down past 185 or 184 depends when i weigh myself. I feel like im losing inches though bra is getting bigger straps keeping falling off my shoulders LOL so i will take it :) and i can see my curve coming back in waist now if i can get the scale to drop down.
  • rehenderson412
    rehenderson412 Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I cant seem to get down past 185 or 184 depends when i weigh myself. I feel like im losing inches though bra is getting bigger straps keeping falling off my shoulders LOL so i will take it :) and i can see my curve coming back in waist now if i can get the scale to drop down.

I am right there with you. I cant seem to get past 159-160 lbs either. However, my clothes are quite looser especially around my waist.
  • cvazquez12000
    cvazquez12000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was nervous to get on the scale because it was shark week and I did not eat on plan yesterday. But I hopped on it and I was happy. Down 3 lbs. Yay. I started doing intermittent fasting and it helped.
  • davidshun64
    davidshun64 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was nervous to get on the scale because it was shark week and I did not eat on plan yesterday. But I hopped on it and I was happy. Down 3 lbs. Yay. I started doing intermittent fasting and it helped.

Been reading a lot about intermittent fasting is this your first time trying it? I want to give it a try but really dont know how to get started.
  • krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Try healthline.com. Intermittent Fasting 101 A Beginners Guide... I do fasting from time to time, but not very often.