Options
RaggedyPond
RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
Happy_sailor_moon.gif

Replies

• cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    YUP! Thats the feeling! So ready for SAO2 and watching the GGO story play out.
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    YUP! Thats the feeling! So ready for SAO2 and watching the GGO story play out.

Loving SAO2 - I use to be a huge gamer (like 5-6 hours a night after work playing World of Warcraft) - but that was before my kids.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    chrusher i know the feeling i was a WoW and a SWToR raider in the past and what Kirito pulls out against the Gleam Eyed Demon is what every raider has dreamed of (no spoilers for SAO 2 im gonna be watching it tonight or tomarrow)
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    New figure I just picked up.

IMG_3921_zpsb269fb3a.jpg
  • CrusherKun
    Options
    New figure I just picked up.

IMG_3921_zpsb269fb3a.jpg

ASUNA!!!!
  • CrusherKun
    Options
    chrusher i know the feeling i was a WoW and a SWToR raider in the past and what Kirito pulls out against the Gleam Eyed Demon is what every raider has dreamed of (no spoilers for SAO 2 im gonna be watching it tonight or tomarrow)

Since on the subject of Gaming and Anime - Who has seen Log Horizon?!?
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    I tried watching Log HOrizon and didn't like it.
  • LaxPoppa
    LaxPoppa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I watched Log Horizon and thought it was great. It was slow at first but once it picked up it was pretty good. Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched, so it has been cool to watch the remake. SAO2 is just awesome!
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have never been a fan of change, so I have not watched Sailor Moon Crystal yet. I am a avid "Moonie" and probably will for comparison sake or as a drinking game. But thats about it. I do however want to watch SAO from the beginning again, as I could not focus on the second season so much, kinda like Tokyo Ghoul. My ADHD just kicked in over time. haha